BY FISHER

Our premium quality Salted-In-Shell Peanuts have been roasted to perfection to give you a delicious taste and crunch every time. see more...

• I have really wanted to try Fishers Salted In shell Peanuts but was...5 Answers
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shillington, PA
Foodie Expert
I personally do not like the Fisher brand since I have found problems with their products. For instance, Fisher's Salted In- She'll Peanuts Dry Roasted have tasted completely soaked in salt and chemicals; completely loosing the original peanut taste.
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
My dad has been buying these peanuts for years and I always find myself snacking on them! The shells are easy to crack open and the peanuts are a good size! The amount for the price is also a good deal!
Celia J.
Celia J.
Foodie Expert
#healthysnack #delish. Love these. A handful is a filling, yummy snack. Healthy fats from nuts are great for your health!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Foodie Expert
They're so good! Salty and crunchy and all my favorite things about peanuts! Lol its only 4 stars though cause there was a handful of bad ones that tasted so terrible lol
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Oregon, IL
These are high quality peanuts that are great for a sports viewing party. Yum
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
We get these a lot during baseball season, and we were actually at a ball park this past summer that sold them. I was shocked. Very good product.
Nicci K.
Nicci K.
Le Mars, IA
I love these! I will always have a warm place in my heart for Fisher because this is where my parents met! But I think I would love them even if they weren't the reason for my existence. I love the salty taste as I pop one in my mouth before cracking it open to eat the peanuty deliciousness inside!
alondra a.
alondra a.
mexico
Me encanta el sabor salado como en el pop una en mi boca antes de que el agrietamiento abierto a comer las delicias alado y crujiente y todas mis cosas favoritas de los cacahuetes
annie p.
annie p.
Foodie Expert
I have really wanted to try Fishers Salted In shell Peanuts but was wondering how salty they are ? My kids love peanuts and I believe this would make a wonderful,healthy , fun and tasty snack for them but they don't like overly salty snacks .Thanks for any help would be greatly appreciated.