BY FISHER

Our premium quality Salted In-Shell Peanuts have been roasted to perfection to give you a delicious taste and crunch every time. see more...

Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Is it just me, or do these remind you of your childhood days at a circus? Or maybe the local zoo? That's what comes to my mind even now, and I like to reminisce these days. These always taste so fresh to me and as though someone took their time in roasting these to perfection in each container.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Rio Rancho, NM
My family loves this proymduct. Not only is it a healthy choice over cookies or chips, it gives a fun, festive feel to the activity, having to crack open the shell in order to get to the treat. Plus the shells can be added to compost.
Denise E.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Good and little cheaper than planters is and taste very goo and meet my expectations and will buy again and try more from them.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Great for baking or making your own almond flour. Which is a huge savings compared to buying almond flour already made.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Always the family favorite at our house! Healthy and great taste - always fresh! Love them! Will purchase them often!
Aakriti R.
Aakriti R.
Parkville, MD
Perfect snack while watching something! Not too much salt. It's the perfect amount of saltiness
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Easton, PA
Love this produt cant get enough. My kids love them also . I always have sone in my purse