BY FISHER

• "We love having these on hand for a quick healthy snack. " in 1 review
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Love them. I found that in the fisher brand i like their salted way better than their unsalted. I love the roasted taste of these cashews. I like that they didn't leave my mouth feeling dry and they didn't taste chalky. I do know I need to buy them in smaller sizes, because I eat entirely too many in one sitting.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I love cashews! They go great in a stir fry, with chicken, in a salad, or just for snacking on. These are so buttery and full of protein. My only complaint is that they are a bit too salty especially once you get to the bottom of the barrel. So if you can find the lightly salted cashews, that is the way to go!
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
I love cashews and this is a good brand easy to find and comes at. a reasonable price good healthy fats
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I love these cashews. Great flavor, taste fresh and I have no complaints. We eat these really fast in my house.
Amanda P.
The taste is very comparable to Planters brand. We love having these on hand for a quick healthy snack.
Elda B.
Well I'm obsessed with cashews to begin with so I'll always have money to buy some. I like these ones because they're just the perfect amount of salty for me. The packaging is also very convenient.
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
We love cashews. I really like them with a dark chocolate bar. I try cashews with many things I cook. I would love to try these!