Fisher® Roasted Salted Almonds uploaded by Mattea P.Fisher® Roasted Salted Almonds uploaded by marielys f.

BY FISHER

Committed to the Environment™. At Fisher we believe in helping to protect our environment.

Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I love that this company is concerned about our environment. The price point is the best I have seen for these. The flavor is great. I am a repeat customer and I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Fishers roasted salted almonds are simply fabulous and tasty. They do the job when you need an in between meals snack. I keep these on hand pretty much at all times. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I recommend you to try them. Delicious
Sandra J.
I need to pick up another can of these. my brain is so fat deprived and starved. I've been trying to increase my nut intake, avocado and olive oil. I do notice an improvement in mood. I haven't had nuts at my desk in a few days...need to go get.
Dairene F.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are great! not to salty and the freshness is great!
healthy snack and is a great alternative when you want something salty and crunchy!
ok for the price point but anything healthy will cost you a little more!
Good and fresh! I enjoy this product and so do my kids!
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
We actually like this brand but it does not even compare with blue diamond. I mean blue diamond has such nice products and they are delicious. These were ok but not awesome. Anyway I will not purchasing again.
Erica Q.
I really enjoy these salted almonds. I like to keep a bag at work or some in a ziplock in my purse for quick snacking. Especially when your on a low card lifestyle.
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
The Fisher Roasted Saled Almonds are a good healthy filling snack. I like eating nuts midday at work so I do not get too hungry.
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida
muy ricas, me gusta el sabor ahumado, posee un gran aporte nutricional y es un excelente snack a la hora de mantener el peso
megan i.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to have almonds as a quick easy snack and it's a healthy options fishers have just enough salt not to overly salty
Miranda B.
YUM! Love these almonds! So fresh tasting and just the right amount of salt Great go to snack leaving you satisfied!!