BY FISHER-PRICE

A balance between calm and stimulation Ten different songs, three different recline positions, three different vibration speeds and a mobile with a free-hanging toy are some of the ways that the Zen Infant Seat help you soothe or stimulate your baby in a way that s just right for him. For you, the earthy colors and beautiful wood accents help create harmony in your home. Requires 3 "C" batteries. Carry handles make it easy to take baby from room to room.  Additional features include 3-point restraint, 3-position recline and plush head support for smaller babies ; see more...

• "THIS IS SOME senses, sanity, life saver." in 1 review
  • "I initially received this a one of the gifts from a baby shower." in 1 review
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
My baby LOVES this chair! The different levels of vibrations and calm music relax him. The fabric part of the seat is machine washable so it's super easy to clean. There is a strap and buckle to keep him from climbing out or flipping over the side. The only thing I don't like is it tends to go through batteries pretty fast, but only if you use the music and vibrating functions often (like we do). Other than that, great product!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I had one of those big fisher price swings and it took up so much space! I bought this as a quick last min choice and I never regret it! I love that it is low to ground and the look of the seat with the wood finish looks great in the house! The seat calms down my baby with mobile and the vibration settings is bouns.
Victoria M.
Hayward , CA
My nieces love it! It rocks them and they are comfortable wether awake or asleep! The toy above them will distract them for days. The seat is soft and cushiony. Easy to clean. Best part mom gets to do her chores while baby is happy.
Deann K.
I initially received this a one of the gifts from a baby shower. I did love the size compared to most of the other accessories that come with babies, but I ended up not being able to keep it because I had been given one in a pattern that matched the decor of the nursery.
Haley M.
Gastonia, NC
By far one of the best baby shower gifts I received. Its obvious every infant loves being rocked and as all mothers know you can't always be rocking! My daughter loved this and it was a lifesaver for me, especially when I needed to get cleaning done.
Athena D.
My boys liked this for about 2 weeks when they were newborns and I got it because I thought it would collapse smaller, but it's a little awkward and overpriced for what it does.
Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
I love this bouncer it is so cute and even better yet my newborn son absolutely loves it. There is days were this is the only thing that will calm him down.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Entertained my baby like 2x. May work for some babies, but mine was not too big a fan. She preferred a swing over this vibrating chair.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Great product, nicely packaged, for the price, I think it is most definably worth it. I was satisfied. So yes, I would recommend 😊😉
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Omg i got to admit i love this. Ever since i got it for my son, i feeled in love with it. Definitely recommend it to all moms!