BY FISHER-PRICE

A balance between calm and stimulation Ten different songs, three different recline positions, three different vibration speeds and a mobile with a free-hanging toy are some of the ways that the Zen Infant Seat help you soothe or stimulate your baby in a way that s just right for him. For you, the earthy colors and beautiful wood accents help create harmony in your home. Requires 3 "C" batteries. Carry handles make it easy to take baby from room to room.  Additional features include 3-point restraint, 3-position recline and plush head support for smaller babies ; see more...

Fisher-Price Zen Collection Infant Seat
  • "I initially received this a one of the gifts from a baby shower." in 1 review
  • "THIS IS SOME senses, sanity, life saver." in 1 review
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Great product, nicely packaged, for the price, I think it is most definably worth it. I was satisfied. So yes, I would recommend 😊😉
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Omg i got to admit i love this. Ever since i got it for my son, i feeled in love with it. Definitely recommend it to all moms!
Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
THIS IS SOME senses, sanity, life saver. The soothing vibrations, the music, i am one happy momma
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Union City, CA
My nieces love it! It rocks them and they are comfortable wether awake or asleep! The toy above them will distract them for days. The seat is soft and cushiony. Easy to clean. Best part mom gets to do her chores while baby is happy.
Terra S.
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
My baby LOVES this chair! The different levels of vibrations and calm music relax him. The fabric part of the seat is machine washable so it's super easy to clean. There is a strap and buckle to keep him from climbing out or flipping over the side. The only thing I don't like is it tends to go through batteries pretty fast, but only if you use the music and vibrating functions often (like we do). Other than that, great product!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Pulaski, VA
I loved this seat it had lots of room and kept his attention until he drifted to sleep
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
I love this bouncer it is so cute and even better yet my newborn son absolutely loves it. There is days were this is the only thing that will calm him down.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
My baby loved this bouncy seat. It was well made and very comfortable for her.
Athena D.
Athena D.
My boys liked this for about 2 weeks when they were newborns and I got it because I thought it would collapse smaller, but it's a little awkward and overpriced for what it does.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I had one of those big fisher price swings and it took up so much space! I bought this as a quick last min choice and I never regret it! I love that it is low to ground and the look of the seat with the wood finish looks great in the house! The seat calms down my baby with mobile and the vibration settings is bouns.