Fisher-Price Zen Collection Cradle Swing

by Fisher-Price

Inspired by nature in all its beauty. Innovative Zen-like design brings a whole new look and feel to our traditional cradle swing with unique colors, textures, shapes and sounds. A balance between comfort and function Bring baby a sense of comfort with the motion he enjoys most-whether it s rocking side-to-side or front-to-back. Surround him in softness-soft fabrics, a variety of soft music and the soft gentle motion of the toys on the mobile. For you, the function is two-fold, because the plush seat is removable, with wood handles that let you take baby from room to room!  Whatever room you and baby end up in, the rich textures, earthy colors and beautiful wood accents will help create harmony in your home. Requires 4 D batteries. Additional features include 3-point restraint , 2-position recline and machine-washable seat pad, pillow and attached blankets maximum weig

IS THEREONE THAT VIBRATES WHILE IT SWINGS
Start your review of Fisher-Price Zen Collection Cradle Swing!
Product Highlights
My older son loved the swing whereas my younger one doesn't like the swing part but gets use out of the seat.in reviews
I can't say enough good things about this swing!in reviews
Mallory D.
Champaign, IL
We purchased this swing for our daughter when she was about 2 months old. It was the only way she would nap without being held and we loved that it isn't "baby-ish" colors and it looked nice with our decor, but it is pretty bulky. It was really nice to be able to remove the seat so I didn't have to wake her if she was asleep and I wanted to take her in another room. On the downside, it wasn't long before the swing started making a "clicking" noise while it rocked. It didn't effect the function, but it was annoying.
karen J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this and other fisher-price cradle swings for all three of my children. It was great at helping lull them to sleep and keep them asleep. On colic cranky nights it helped significantly with him being a little more upright then laying down. The only fault I have with it is it's loud. Not the music being loud, the swing its self. every time it rocked you could here the little motor acting like its about to break.
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Absolutely love this product. Everything about it is just right. Sounds are soothing and it rocks just right. It has multiple options to adjust it. Best part the seat comes off and can move with you to another room. The seat is stationary when by itself. The sounds even put my husband to sleep. Would definitely recommend.
Vicki G.
Ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby boy is 2 months and he loves his swing. I can put him in there and he's so entertained. it's a life saver. So happy he likes it because I get to get things done around the house
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
While this is, well looks comfy and cozy it is a bit bulky and it takes up a lot of room. I wish the seat would vibrate or something when not attached to the swing because when you use it as just the seat it is stationary and pretty nonfunctional. I am not too impressed with this to be honest.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This swing was so awesome when my son was a baby! There were many moments that it was the only way I could actually get a shower! I would put my son in there are he would fall right asleep. It was also extremely helpful when I wanted to get things done around the house! My son actually slept in it a few nights and slept all through the night! I would highly recommend this product!
Tiffany G.
Haw River, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son absolutely loved this thing and fell asleep so easily... he was the absolute sweetest baby anyways but this thing made sleep time so easy
Tandrea W.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn’t really care for this, product was cheaply made and it did not last long. Wouldn’t recommend this product
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It is only for new born so it isn't worth the money when u can get one that's works for up to almost a yr old n does the same stuff.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this it sings and rocks and baby would stay in here for hours made my day so much easier and my back too!! Definitely recommend it to all moms