BY FISHER-PRICE #100 in Baby Toys

Lull your baby to sleep with this waterfall soother from fisher-price, featuring a colorful jungle design to attract your baby's attention. Designed to calm your baby with soft lights and mesmerizing waterfall motions, this waterfall soother provides 18 minutes of soothing lullabies and nature sounds. see more...

• I've been trying to find a new soother for my baby and wonder how l...1 Answers
  • Does this waterfall soother have a projector also, or is it just th...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Bright colors for him to look at and fall asleep to." in 1 review
  • "They use it every night to fall asleep." in 1 review
  • "My son loves this." in 1 review
  • "My little one turns it back on himself whenever he's having a hard time falling asleep . " in 1 review
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Was given this months after my son was born. We use it occasionally but we love it. It definitely does soothe him. Makes putting him to sleep easier.
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
We were gifted this product, and it's been OK. If we had possibly used it more consistently, it may have become a soother, but it's hit or miss with our little one. He did like the lullabies and the waterfall sounds it made, but I feel like the bright lights kept him awake more than put him to sleep. We may introduce it again when he is a bit older.
Krista H.
Krista H.
This soother is a life saver! It helped my son learn to stay in bed when he had trouble falling asleep and the music became the soundtrack to our bedtime routine. The only downside is how fast it rolls through batteries if you use all the functions.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
My younger cousin had this when she was a baby and now I use it for my kids. It really helps them get calmed down for bedtime and puts them right to sleep.
Lyndsi B.
Lyndsi B.
Very soothing and different combinations of light, sound and movement. My daughter is almost 2 and still likes to turn it on. It would be nice if it came with a remote!
Jessica m.
Jessica m.
Love, love, love this and so does my baby. Love it so much I bought 2... one for crib and one for travel. Music is so calming and movement and lights are perfect for holding attention. My little one turns it back on himself whenever he's having a hard time falling asleep .
caitlin k.
caitlin k.
Erie, PA
Got this in hopes that it would make my son like his crib a little more while transitioning from his bassinet. He loves his soother! It plays for almost 20 minutes, and sounds like a waterfall. The only bad thing about it is that the batteries die really fast. We replace them probably 3 times a month.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
This toy has been a must for both of my babies. They use it every night to fall asleep. The only problems are somehow the water evaporated out of it and goes through batteries fast even when you turn off the motion. But it is worth it for the soothing affect it has.
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Las Vegas, NV
The different type of modes your can use on this. Relaxes my baby. Bright colors for him to look at and fall asleep to. Love this product!
Tara B.
Tara B.
I loved this soother. It had great music/sounds amd soft lights. The only bad thing is mine leaked for some reason. One day i noticed the liquid was just gone.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, Co
Does this waterfall soother have a projector also, or is it just the sound?
Amy H.
Amy H.
I've been trying to find a new soother for my baby and wonder how long do the batteries last and does this have a remote?