BY FISHER-PRICE #94 in Baby Toys

Lull your baby to sleep with this waterfall soother from fisher-price, featuring a colorful jungle design to attract your baby's attention. Designed to calm your baby with soft lights and mesmerizing waterfall motions, this waterfall soother provides 18 minutes of soothing lullabies and nature sounds. see more...

• I've been trying to find a new soother for my baby and wonder how l...1 Answers
  • Does this waterfall soother have a projector also, or is it just th...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Bright colors for him to look at and fall asleep to." in 1 review
  • "They use it every night to fall asleep." in 1 review
  • "My son loves this." in 1 review
  • "My little one turns it back on himself whenever he's having a hard time falling asleep . " in 1 review
Krista H.
Krista H.
This soother is a life saver! It helped my son learn to stay in bed when he had trouble falling asleep and the music became the soundtrack to our bedtime routine. The only downside is how fast it rolls through batteries if you use all the functions.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Was given this months after my son was born. We use it occasionally but we love it. It definitely does soothe him. Makes putting him to sleep easier.
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
We were gifted this product, and it's been OK. If we had possibly used it more consistently, it may have become a soother, but it's hit or miss with our little one. He did like the lullabies and the waterfall sounds it made, but I feel like the bright lights kept him awake more than put him to sleep. We may introduce it again when he is a bit older.
Toni M.
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
What baby doesn't love this soother? It's beautiful and my baby watched it in awe, very soothed by it and it's songs.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
My younger cousin had this when she was a baby and now I use it for my kids. It really helps them get calmed down for bedtime and puts them right to sleep.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
We didn't even register for this with my first, but a friend got it for us because she swears by music/lights. Despite the latest controversy over music/lights in the bedroom, my child has used this from birth until now and she is 3! It soothed her as a baby, became part of her bedtime routine and now helps aid her as a night light.
Jennifer  W.
Jennifer W.
Valparaiso, IN
My little ones have loved this toy. My only compliant is that you need to keep putting batteries in it and it does seem a little noisy. Other than that, it's a keeper!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Lake In The Hills, IL
My son loves this. He can watch this forever, until he falls asleep. Worth every penny. Great to use after taking down a mobile. Still has something for baby to see.
brea s.
brea s.
Chatham, IL
I love this product becauee it helps calm th em to sleep but I hate how if the baby accidentally touches it at night it goes off and wakes the baby up
Jovanna B.
Jovanna B.
My baby sister absolutely loves this she will stare at it for hours... or until she falls asleep. My daughter will only be distracted for a second though she is very attentive to her surroundings but great product over all
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, Co
Does this waterfall soother have a projector also, or is it just the sound?
Amy H.
Amy H.
I've been trying to find a new soother for my baby and wonder how long do the batteries last and does this have a remote?