Fisher-Price Thomas the Tank Engine Easy Clean Potty Ring

Fisher-price thomas the tank engine easy clean potty ring

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price Thomas the Tank Engine Easy Clean Potty Ring!
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I prefer potty rings over any type of fake toddler toilet. Those are just nasty and harder to clean up. The rings fit on the normal toilet and all you have to do if flush. They’re easy to clean with Lysol or bleach.
TAMLA F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This motivated my little nephew like none other!! At first he was a little scared but it took a little encouraging for a couple of days and after a while he begin to enjoy it I would recommend this to anyone that is potty training because they will begin to love growing up and doing things on their own!
Stephanie C.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These potty rings are the way to go! They get your child used to the regular potty and you don't have to sorry about cleaning up the separate little toilets. They even make fold up ones that fit in a diaper bag to use when out in public. Just make sure you have a step stool so your little one can get up on the set by himself, lol.
Anderina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was a nanny for my brother's three girls for several years. One of them was two and I was in charge of potty training her. Let me tell you..... Ugh! They bought this ring to put in the toilet and she was not too keen at all about using it. And I honestly don't blame her. She looked so uncomfortable and she scared to death she was going to fall in... Lol. I ended up purchasing a mini "toilet" that stood alone for her tiny self and we achieved our goal.
Alejandra L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Me encanta porque El Niño sexta comido y seguro además al pasar al de adultos en su momento no sentirá cambios bruscos
Judy T.
Marrero, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Use this for my son when he was younger and it was so easy to use but the only thing was i had to take it apart to deep clean it. It was so dirty in the cracks that was disgusting.( I clean it after every uses and it was still dirty)
Amanda F.
Livingston, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This is the only potty seat that my son would use without crying. It’s comfortable for him to sit on and he doesn’t fall in. It stays put and doesn’t shift around while he’s trying to sit down. He loves it so I love it
Darinda B.
Lowville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am in the process of potty training my three year old boy girl twins and I’m using these toilet seats with them and so far Do you like these particular toilets
Tiffany G.
Haw River, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved everything paw patrol so he has the paw patrol version of this toilet!!! Makes flush noises and sings to him he’s curious for sure
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product

Looking for your answer?