Toys & GamesToysFisher-Price
Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Percy 6-in-1 Set

Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Percy 6-in-1 Set

by Fisher-Price

Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Percy 6-in-1 Set can form six different layouts and comes with a Percy motorized toy train. Build multiple layouts in this TrackMaster™ Percy 6-in-1 Set! Using the track pieces, kids can create six different layouts to race the included Percy motorized engine for hours of fun. Send Percy up, down and all around tracks for a thrilling adventure. Best of all, these track pieces connect easily to other TrackMaster™ sets (sold separately and subject to availability) to create an expandable and imaginative world of play!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Percy 6-in-1 Set!
Camp Hill, PA
Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Percy 6-in-1 Set uploaded by Becky A.
My great grandson Z’Akye loves Thomas the train more than any other Toy. He can give you each engines name. This is a small selection of his Thomas trains .. not the train featured
Manchester, MO
These Thomas the Train systems are getting more creative all the time. My child just loves it. Easy to assemble and store, when needed - these make great entertaining and skill building projects for my child . They are fun.
Brooklyn, NY
This is super fun and exciting to play with..at least that's what I see from my baby..the quality us safe...colorful and sturdy..I wouldn't change anything about this product..
N Arlington, NJ
Its best toy for kids under the age of 5. My kid is bigger than that but he still enjoy playing it. Its worth the price.He got in his 2nd birthday and enjoyed it so much, I don't how much battery I have replaced till now. Awesome toy, Highly recommend!!!
Paducah, TX
My son Didnt seem to happy with this. Something was always breaking or coming apart. Its really cute though just not as durable as ibthought it should be and for the price I paid for it I cant be to mad. Maybe i just had a faulty toy so im not gonna speak bad on the item I just wasnt pleasedvwith it
Rome, GA
This Thomas and Friends set helps children learn how to play with train like sets and learn hand-eye coordination.
I loved this product my son still plays with this. It is a fun track to play with, I even played with it . My honest opinion it is affordable, “ fun for all ages” and yes I would buy it again.
Niagara Falls, NY
It was great easy to put together. and so fun for the kids. and great value. The children loved it! Totally recommend!
Uxbridge, MA
I bought this Thomas the Train track for my nephew who is completely obsessed with Thomas and he has been playing with it non stop! I personally put this together and did not find it difficult, all the pieces went together easily and the instructions were simple to follow.
Rogers, AR
So much fun with Thomas and his friends. Percy is a fan fave. This track is easy for little hands to assemble and provides a lot of entertainment.

Looking for your answer?