Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Glow-In-The-Dark Track Pack uploaded by Arielle m.Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Glow-In-The-Dark Track Pack uploaded by Gemini M.

BY THOMAS & FRIENDS

Build a bigger, more exciting TrackMaster motorized railway with cool glowing track! This Glow-in-the-Dark Track Pack from Fisher-Price lets you send your Thomas and Friends toy trains on exciting nighttime adventures. Just expose the track pieces to light, then watch them glow in the dark. Create a uniquely customized TrackMaster world as you expand your motorized railway with the Glow-in-the-Dark Track Pack! For ages 3 and up. Features: Includes 15 pieces of glow-in-the-dark TrackMaster track Expose the track pieces to light, then watch them glow in the dark Connect to other TrackMaster track packs, expansion packs, and train sets to expand your motorized railway Gender: Male. see more...

Gemini M.
I got this for my son for Christmas. This is a small track and definitely isn't a starter track. It's more of an add on track. Glows in the dark like it says. My son loves it. Just wish it was a bit bigger because watching it go around in a small circle a million times got boring for me and my son. Lol Some of the pieces are hard to pull apart when taking it apart to put it away as well but nothing too bad.
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
My son loves all things Thomas! The tracks are awesome, and keeps my son busy all day long. The tracks stay together very well and are easy for little kids to put together and take apart.
charlotte m.
united states
I like the idea of these tracks but I was pretty disappointed that they didnt really light up real bright
Gemini M.
What's the best track to add this on to?