BY FISHER-PRICE

Thomas & friends train collectors simply must have this thomas & friends take-n-play tidmouth tunnel playset. Its two times the fun, serving as a handy storage and carrying case and then opening into a fold out a full oval track with a snap-on tidmouth tunnel. Theres even a sign that snaps on to give a realistic touch to your childs play. The included thomas engine is a durable die-cast vehicle with magnets that make it easy to connect other thomas & friends train sets and add fun and length to your train time. Make an even more exciting adventure by connecting your thomas & friends take-n-play to others in the series to... see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves his Thomas and Friends Take n Play Tidmouth Tunnel Playset!" in 2 reviews
  • "My son absolutely loves this.he carrys his trains everywhere." in 1 review
Christine I.
Peoria, AZ
This is our take on the go Thomas!!! My Son loves this set, easy to pop together and load up. The track is all one piece with the snap on tunnel your ready to fold out and play! Small enough to fit in a diaper bag or purse.
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
Meh. For the price of anything Thomas, it should come with more than one train. My boys enjoyed it for a couple days, but it looked pretty boring to me...and they got bored with it after several days. Folded up nicely.
Jenny C.
Saint Paul, MN
We love this toy and bring it when we need a toy to entertain. It still seems big for a take along toy and is meant to connect to other sets. Better for actual travel than a diaper bag toy
Genesis C.
Los Angeles, CA
My son absolutely loves this.he carrys his trains everywhere. I like the fact you can connect other sets to it. I will definitely buy more tracks and more trains for him.
cheamey y.
My one year old son loves playing with this! It keeps him busy for a hour while I catch up on watching Criminal Minds. Lol but my 3 year old nephew loves it too!
Taylor A.
Russell Springs, KY
My little boy has a blast with this toy! It's easy to clean up too. He can sit and play for
Hours just watching it go around in circles, the trains even run on the floor Instead of the track too.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
My son loves his Thomas and Friends Take n Play Tidmouth Tunnel Playset! Very age appropriate and provides endless entertainment!
Kimberly C.
Who Doesn't love Thomas the train! We get hours of play out of this set! I love it bc it folds up small for carrying with us!
Sara T.
Santa Fe, NM
His favorite toy for a couple years easy to wash add to other sets fold up & carry around!
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
My son absolutely loves this toy. He's only 19 months and he is so into anything on wheels.