Fisher-Price Sunnyside Snail Bouncer uploaded by Erin M.

BY FISHER-PRICE #99 in Bouncers & Jumpers

The sunnyside snail bouncer is a comfy, playtime bouncer loaded with fun. Colorful, spinning toys on the removable toybar include a spinning snail and two character paddles. Soothing vibrations calm baby when playtime is over. The pad is machine washable, and the bouncer features a 3-point restraint and non-skid feet for safety. see more...

Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I love this bouncer! It is super affordable and so convenient for new moms. My baby preferred this over his more expensive rocker. This is so easy to place anywhere.. living room floor, bathroom floor while you shower, or kitchen table while you cook. This helped my baby improve his hand-eye coordination when he was 2 months old. He learned how to reach out and hit the little flipping toys.
Caitlin C.
This is my 3.5 month old's favorite thing. She loves that she can sit up so she can see everything around her. We originally used it with the bar of toys but now she seems to be bored with those so we removed the bar and she sits in it and watches cartoons or plays independently with toys on her lap. It is easy to clean the fabric part and it dries quickly. I love that I have a safe place to put her if I need to walk away for a minute, since she can be buckled into the seat.
Erin M.
We bought this from target, it was on clearance but because they just released a new theme, it lasted all of 2 weeks. My husband accidentally tripped on it and bent one of the legs in. I was surprised it broke that easily as it is originally 30 bucks. Severely disappointed in fisher price and target for selling something so cheaply made.
Tessa M.
My niece lovesthis bouncer. Well, most of the times I should say. She loves to play with all the toys that spins and makes all these funny noises
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
My son had one of these when he was smaller. It was our best friend because it kept him quiet and occupied until he was too big to fit anymore.
Adriana A.
Wish this did more then just vibrate. My almost 3 month old isn't very intertwined by this as much as before. Lost interest very quick.
Jessica G.
Lemasters, PA
Our son is 4 months old and loves this chair! He can sit high and loves the hanging toys. The music makes him laugh.