Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing uploaded by ashley h.

BY FISHER-PRICE #11 in Swings

Fisher-Price Starlight Papasan Baby Cradle Swing: Papasan cradle swing with six soothing speeds Three-point restraint Sixteen songs total plus two sound effects Rotating mobile with two distinct motions Mobile includes three plush toys to delight baby Light show overhead projects onto canopy Two swinging motions keep baby entertained Two music modes: morning and evening Tailored sheer canopy Cozy papasan seat keeps baby comfy Two-position recline Fisher-Price cradle swing frame folds easily for storage Maximum weight: 25 lbs. Fisher-Price cradle swing can be plugged into a wall outlet with included AC adaptor or requires 4 D batteries (not included) see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loved this swing he loved sleeping on it." in 1 review
  • "My son is almost 7 months old and still loves it!" in 1 review
  • "My baby loves this!" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves this thing so much she may take it to college with her when she goes." in 1 review
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
We bought the butterfly version but these were a life saver. It got my kids to sleep every night! I also used it to get homework and house work done.
amanda e.
Columbus , Oh
My son loved this swing he loved sleeping on it. He love the movements of it and at first needed it to play it'll he finally went to sleep
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
This swing doesn't hold weight very well. You have to crank it all the way up once your baby starts gaining more and more weight
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
I personally loved this swing! Has different rocking motions and plugs into the wall. Always soothed my baby right to sleep
Sara H.
Meraux, LA
I loved this swing for my daughter. I never had any problems with it and plan on purchasing another for our new baby
Stephanie K.
Scranton , PA
My baby loves this! I love how the stars light up the room at night And it plays soothing music
April L.
My daughter has used this swing at my friends house and she absoluty loved it, she liked the night and the lights and the music. It is a great swing and such a life saver especially because it plugs into the wall and can also be run on batteries.
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my little girl was a newborn she had such trouble sleeping and this would help lull her to sleep :D it was such a great thing, especially when i myself needed a little nap. I highly recommend to any and all parents <3