Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing uploaded by ashley h.

BY FISHER-PRICE #12 in Swings

Fisher-Price Starlight Papasan Baby Cradle Swing: Papasan cradle swing with six soothing speeds Three-point restraint Sixteen songs total plus two sound effects Rotating mobile with two distinct motions Mobile includes three plush toys to delight baby Light show overhead projects onto canopy Two swinging motions keep baby entertained Two music modes: morning and evening Tailored sheer canopy Cozy papasan seat keeps baby comfy Two-position recline Fisher-Price cradle swing frame folds easily for storage Maximum weight: 25 lbs. Fisher-Price cradle swing can be plugged into a wall outlet with included AC adaptor or requires 4 D batteries (not included) see more...

Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing
  • "My daughter loves this thing so much she may take it to college with her when she goes." in 1 review
  • "My baby loves this!" in 1 review
  • "My son loved this swing he loved sleeping on it." in 1 review
  • "My son is almost 7 months old and still loves it!" in 1 review
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
This swing doesn't hold weight very well. You have to crank it all the way up once your baby starts gaining more and more weight
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
I personally loved this swing! Has different rocking motions and plugs into the wall. Always soothed my baby right to sleep
Sara H.
Meraux, LA
I loved this swing for my daughter. I never had any problems with it and plan on purchasing another for our new baby
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
My baby loves this! I love how the stars light up the room at night And it plays soothing music
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Kelsey B.
My son has this and he loves it! If he's crying I can put him in this and he instantly stops! It's worth the money for sure!!!
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
This swing is awesome. I love the lights, music, and moving mobile. My newborn son is very content in this swing and I am happy with my choice and decision to go ahead and order and have it shipped when I could not find it in stock in ANY store near me. The colors are very neutral and although I have all boys, can see this being used for a girl (hopefully in about two years... LOL). My husband was able to assemble in a reasonable amount of time and with minimal frustration on his part (and he is very easily frustrated). I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for a swing. Being an experienced/older mom I knew I wanted a swing that had an AC adapter and that was had both the motion of a swing or a cradle. This one exceeded all my must haves and in my opinion was very reasonably priced.
April L.
My daughter has used this swing at my friends house and she absoluty loved it, she liked the night and the lights and the music. It is a great swing and such a life saver especially because it plugs into the wall and can also be run on batteries.
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
When my little girl was a newborn she had such trouble sleeping and this would help lull her to sleep :D it was such a great thing, especially when i myself needed a little nap. I highly recommend to any and all parents <3