Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing, Periwinkle

by Fisher-Price

The Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing Periwinkle also features a sturdy steel frame that folds for easy storage and portability. Both relaxing and entertaining, this adorable periwinkle Starlight papasan cradle swing is sure to delight your infant. Fisher-Price Starlight Papasan Baby Cradle Swing: Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing with six soothing speeds Three-point restraint Sixteen songs total plus two sound effects Rotating mobile with two distinct motions Baby cradle swing mobile includes three plush toys to delight baby Light show overhead projects onto canopy Two swinging motions keep baby entertained Two music modes: morning and evening The baby cradle swing has a tailored sheer canopy Cozy papasan seat keeps baby comfy Two-position recline Fisher-Price cradle swing frame folds easily for storage Maximum weight: 25 lbs. Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing can be plugged into a wall outlet with included AC adaptor or requires 4 D batteries (not included)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing, Periwinkle!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,677 reviews
Bought this particular swing for my son (got it second hand and it still worked beautifully) and though it may look a little girly in pictures, it’s a nice gender neutral swing in person and my son loved this swing from the moment he came home. Would keep him napping for hours until his next bottle, and the different settings are absolutely wonderful to have. Would highly recommend this swing for parents of newborns!
Juno F.
NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I hesitated to buy this at the time but it made life a lot easier as a new parent. Setting bby down in the swing helped him take a nap away from me and also gave me some time to not be constantly attached to my infant while still being nearby 😆 the designs available for the cradle swings are really cute and the settings allow you to change the speed and swinging motion.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this swing! My daughter used hers so much the motor burned up in it. She loves to swing regardless if its inside or outside. She gets all excited to be in the swing. I know they day its bad to let them sleep in the swing but that's the only way wed get sleep at times. I love how this comes part making it easy to move or store. And i love how the swing can go 3 ways! Its is very well priced and highly recommended
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
We have this swing and love it! I got it as a gift for my daughter and ended up using it for my son as well. Love how you can change the direction it swings depending on what your baby likes. The music it plays always put my kids right to sleep. The only con I have is it seems like my kids grew out of it really fast. I feel like it's more for the newborn stage up until maybe 2-3 months.
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga
My mom got this swing for me after I had my son and it is AMAZING! I love that he has the spinning mobile and lights. I also love the fact that it has nighttime nature sounds as well as music. It is amazing that it swings side to side and swivels to swing back and forth.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Perfect swing because it has so many settings, it's a nice comfortable shape for a newborn and it's so soft. The color is more purple than blue in person but over all it's a must have for a newborn!
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Very helpful for a new mom. This is the only way I could get a glass of water or use the restroom for the first few months. What wasn't helpful, the one we had ate batteries like candy. Make sure to get the plug-in version!!!
Amber P.
Oakman, AL
i would have gone crazy as a new mother without this. My daughter loved to be rocked and I loved to sleep at night. win win for both of us. I also used it for my second baby also. She loved it just as much. Must need.
Kaitlyn D.
Comanche, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter preferred this swing over the mamaroo ten times over! She only napped in this thing and I loved all its cool features!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is almost 13 now but when she was a baby this is the cradle swing that we used. It worked perfectly! It seemed to soothe her when most everything else wouldn’t work. It seemed to be extremely calming and kept her occupied while I did things around the house. I would highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?