Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing uploaded by ashley h.

BY FISHER-PRICE #11 in Swings

Fisher-Price Starlight Papasan Baby Cradle Swing: Papasan cradle swing with six soothing speeds Three-point restraint Sixteen songs total plus two sound effects Rotating mobile with two distinct motions Mobile includes three plush toys to delight baby Light show overhead projects onto canopy Two swinging motions keep baby entertained Two music modes: morning and evening Tailored sheer canopy Cozy papasan seat keeps baby comfy Two-position recline Fisher-Price cradle swing frame folds easily for storage Maximum weight: 25 lbs. Fisher-Price cradle swing can be plugged into a wall outlet with included AC adaptor or requires 4 D batteries (not included) see more...

Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing
  • "My daughter loves this thing so much she may take it to college with her when she goes." in 1 review
  • "My baby loves this!" in 1 review
  • "My son loved this swing he loved sleeping on it." in 1 review
  • "My son is almost 7 months old and still loves it!" in 1 review
Amber T.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
This swing has been repurchased twice and all four of my children have used it and loved it. The stars light show always seems to capture their attention and it has a good variety of music. I like how the seat can be positioned to rock side to side or front to back. The seat is easily washable. The only thing I would've like to have was the added feature of connecting your smartphone or tablet to play your own music.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Meraux, LA
I loved this swing for my daughter. I never had any problems with it and plan on purchasing another for our new baby
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
My son has this and he loves it! If he's crying I can put him in this and he instantly stops! It's worth the money for sure!!!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
I loved this swing when i first got it but after just 3 months the motor went on it and the swing stopped working! fisher price did send me a new one but it broke again so i would not tell anyone to buy one!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
salem, VA
I personally think these are a bit overpriced, but both of my kids have loved the swing, so by all means It's worth the money. The lights are fun and stimulating and the music helps lull the baby to sleep. I love that you can swing 2 directions.
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
We bought the butterfly version but these were a life saver. It got my kids to sleep every night! I also used it to get homework and house work done.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Chesapeake, VA
I personally loved this swing! Has different rocking motions and plugs into the wall. Always soothed my baby right to sleep
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
This swing doesn't hold weight very well. You have to crank it all the way up once your baby starts gaining more and more weight
Samarali D.
Samarali D.
I bought this for our baby to be. i can't wait till she gets to use it. i love that you can change the direction of the swing. it has lots of speed settings and soothing sounds. it projects stars as well. i love that the mobile twirls. the canopy is just to cute as well!! i can't wait to put our baby girl into the swing. so far the cats love the soothing motion. lol.