Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing uploaded by ashley h.

BY FISHER-PRICE #12 in Swings

Fisher-Price Starlight Papasan Baby Cradle Swing: Papasan cradle swing with six soothing speeds Three-point restraint Sixteen songs total plus two sound effects Rotating mobile with two distinct motions Mobile includes three plush toys to delight baby Light show overhead projects onto canopy Two swinging motions keep baby entertained Two music modes: morning and evening Tailored sheer canopy Cozy papasan seat keeps baby comfy Two-position recline Fisher-Price cradle swing frame folds easily for storage Maximum weight: 25 lbs. Fisher-Price cradle swing can be plugged into a wall outlet with included AC adaptor or requires 4 D batteries (not included) see more...

Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing
  • "My daughter loves this thing so much she may take it to college with her when she goes." in 1 review
  • "My baby loves this!" in 1 review
  • "My son loved this swing he loved sleeping on it." in 1 review
  • "My son is almost 7 months old and still loves it!" in 1 review
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
This swing is awesome. I love the lights, music, and moving mobile. My newborn son is very content in this swing and I am happy with my choice and decision to go ahead and order and have it shipped when I could not find it in stock in ANY store near me. The colors are very neutral and although I have all boys, can see this being used for a girl (hopefully in about two years... LOL). My husband was able to assemble in a reasonable amount of time and with minimal frustration on his part (and he is very easily frustrated). I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for a swing. Being an experienced/older mom I knew I wanted a swing that had an AC adapter and that was had both the motion of a swing or a cradle. This one exceeded all my must haves and in my opinion was very reasonably priced.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
This swing has been repurchased twice and all four of my children have used it and loved it. The stars light show always seems to capture their attention and it has a good variety of music. I like how the seat can be positioned to rock side to side or front to back. The seat is easily washable. The only thing I would've like to have was the added feature of connecting your smartphone or tablet to play your own music.
Megan V.
This is a gorgeous swing that works well, looks nice and feels comfortable and safe for baby. The lights are pretty magical at night!! I love the side to side swing feature. My baby preferred that motion so it was a great option. We got great use out of it for the first six months! I definitely recommend it.
Kelsey W.
Salem, VA
I personally think these are a bit overpriced, but both of my kids have loved the swing, so by all means It's worth the money. The lights are fun and stimulating and the music helps lull the baby to sleep. I love that you can swing 2 directions.
Kristen M.
This is a lifesaver! My son is almost 7 months old and still loves it! In my opinion, the best part is the tray where you can put a sippy cup or a bottle and he can play with the toys that are attached to it.
Inza J.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves this thing so much she may take it to college with her when she goes. The music isn't annoying as many other swings. The lights are fun for baby to look at and drift off the sleep to.
Samarali D.
I bought this for our baby to be. i can't wait till she gets to use it. i love that you can change the direction of the swing. it has lots of speed settings and soothing sounds. it projects stars as well. i love that the mobile twirls. the canopy is just to cute as well!! i can't wait to put our baby girl into the swing. so far the cats love the soothing motion. lol.
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
I loved this swing when i first got it but after just 3 months the motor went on it and the swing stopped working! fisher price did send me a new one but it broke again so i would not tell anyone to buy one!
Dorian R.
Henderson, NV
My son had this same exact swing. He loved it. He actually stayed sleeping in it instead of his crib. It put him right to sleep. Made my nights much easier! :)
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.