Fisher-Price® SpaceSaver High Chair

With the Fisher-Price® SpaceSaver High Chair, you get everything you love from a full-size high chair but in a portable size that fits easily on most dining and restaurant chairs! It has two height adjustments and three recline positions to keep your baby comfortable, and you can transform it into a toddler booster when your little one is ready. And, keeping this high chair clean is super easy, too! The deep-dish design helps keep your little one from pushing food off the tray, and the spill-resistant seat pad and harness are machine washable. Plus, the seat, tray and bonus tray insert are all dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a snap (literally)! Where development comes into play™ Self-Confidence: High chairs help babies build confidence as they learn to feed themselves and participate in meal time. Security & Happiness: High chairs allow babies to be at eye level with their caregivers, helping them to feel secure & happy. Plus, the cushioned seat and tray keep little ones comfy during meal time.

Fisher-Price® SpaceSaver High Chair ? Pros and cons?? Looking around for my five month old. Is the recline feature useful?
Anyone have trouble getting straps tight on the chair? And my son was able to push tray off did I connect it wrong?
Does this secure well to the chair?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® SpaceSaver High Chair!
Kimberly P.
Middleburg, FL
I have this exact high chair model but in a different pattern. I have the owls. I use it multiple times a day for my daughter. She loves sitting in it. I feel safe using this product over a standard high chair as it doesn't tip over. The way it straps down to the chair leave me assured that my daughter is safe. It also has a 5 point harness which keeps your little one from wiggling out. The high chair cleans up easily. The tray locks in place simply. I highly recommend this to anyone with a baby or little one who is ready to eat at the table.
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This high chair is amazing and a life saver! We have a large and I mean large family, space is a big issue. We have a lot of portable baby furniture, with the exception of a glider/Swing. We don’t have a big kitchen or dining room, so this is exactly what we needed! I use it on the floor and strapped in the kitchen chair. I paid $47.99 on Amazon. Definitely recommend. #influenster #voxbox
alicia B.
Rowley, MA
Fisher-Price® SpaceSaver High Chair uploaded by alicia B.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I like how I can put the high chair on one of our chairs so we don’t take up more space with a large high chair. Only downside is it no longer will sit up straight and he’s always in a recline so we have to stick a pillow behind it.
Samantha M.
Lake Stevens
This high chair is AMAZING. I love how secure and easy it is. And it makes meal time so much easier when they can actually sit at the table with you! 5 stars no doubt
Mandi B.
Dousman, WI
Purchased at: Target
The pattern is so cute and it is totally modern!! But you do need to have a sturdy chair to put it on. The only thing that stinks is that I used it on a fabric dinner chair so it eventually ended up staining the chair and ruining it..... so...it was kind of like the expense of the chair vs. The expense of the high chair. I would use it on a wooden chair.. It was received as a baby shower gift and has lasted me two years and it's in really good condition as far as high chars go. It is good at space saving cause as my daughter grew up I would've worried about her falling over the high chair.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
After getting food on the pad repeatedly, we didn't use it. Aside from that, it was easy to use. The angle of the recline was easy to adjust. It's easy to wipe down, without many spots for little fingers to get and leave food deposits. This is a great early eater high chair.
Jamie J.
This high chair works well if there is no room for a free standing one. I don’t like that it leans back, I feel like my baby is never sitting up enough.
Samantha V.
Biloxi, MS
We bought this high chair from Target in a different pattern. It’s great to use on our regular dining room chairs but I can adjust for larger chairs or chairs with thick cushions. The cover is removable and can be washed in the washing machine. The straps are pretty much spot clean only. It has a removable tray with an additional removable tray on top. It reclines for infants who have a hard time sitting up straight. The only problem I’ve had with this high chair is that food constantly gets underneath the cover and inside the crevices.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Fisher-Price® SpaceSaver High Chair uploaded by Erin J.
I have this same high chair, just a different pattern cover.  I purchased this for my middle child, who is now 3 years old.  She used it until we went to a booster seat and now her younger sister uses it.  It is very comfortable for them, but sometimes too comfortable as the seat doesn't sit straight up so it tends to make them slouch and not sit straight up, which drives me crazy.  Other than that it is a great chair with adjustment height, removable cover and removable tray.  I purchased mine at Target.
Jennifer W.
Had this exact same one one it was super handy and it wasn't a room taker since it just sits on a chair ! I loved it because it was easy to clean up after as well and my daughter loves it because she felt like she was actually a part of eating on the table with us on a chair then next to us away from the table
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana P.
Hodgenville, KY
il y a 8 mois
Morgan W.
Hart, MI
il y a 2 ans
Is this Fisher-Price® SpaceSaver High Chair seat good? Ive read a few reviews and am still undecided! Does it seem to hold to the chair well and fit baby?
janell N. il y a un an
I absolutely loved it ! So much better than getting a full highchair. Saves a lot of room. Hahahahaha day to clean. Good price.