BY FISHER-PRICE #7 in Highchairs & Boosters

The fisher-price spacesaver highchair can be attached easily to most kitchen or dining room chairs. It offers all the features of a full-size highchair without taking up the floor space. It has a dishwasher-safe removable tray and a removable seat pad that resists stains and can be machine washed. The 5-point and 3-point harness systems help keep kids securely seated. Adjust the height to 3 different positions and adjust the incline to fit the child. Converts to a booster seat when your child is ready. 50 lbs. Capacity. see more...

Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair - Scatterbug
  • "We have to take it over to other people's houses who dont have a high chair, so its easy to just undo from the chair and throw in the back of the truck." in 3 reviews
  • "My daughter loved hers and it will growling your child well!" in 1 review
  • "I loved this for my first child and now using with my second as well." in 1 review
Amber B.
HEMET, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this just in a different design and I love it I had it with my first born and made sure to keep it around just in case I ever had another baby and I was glad I did it is easy to take place as with u if u need to I love that it hooks to ur chairs to when my first born got older we took the try off and it turned into like a booster for him at our kitchen table he loved it, and my newest little man loves it as well 👍☺
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love how easy this high chair is to fit into a dining room, no matter what size room it is and what kind of furniture you have.  Fits all kinds of chairs.  The backing is so easy to clean - toss in washer, air dry for a couple hours, and viola!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great highchair when you don't have a lot of room. I like that it buckles to the chairs. It's great to take along if you are going to family get togethers as well.
Marisol T.
This chair is amazing. It's one of my favorite baby products out there and God knows there's a ton of baby products on the market. I love how easy it is to travel with and love how it reclines. I use this chair for feeding my son all over my apartment and even outside, it's comfortable and doesn't take up a lot of space at all. I would definitely recommend this to use as long as your baby will fit in it. It truly is a great product I'm glad I own it.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Good for feeding on the floor or putting on the table. Not my favorite because I'm afraid it will tip back and fall so I preferred the floor feeding but we soon switched to a full size one
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this highchair. It does take up one of your chairs at the dinner table, but I figure my son will be done that once he outgrows it anyway. He couldn't really eat with his hand when I first got it, but he still liked to sit in and play sensory activities. he's 16 months old now and doesn't show any signs of outgrowing it. I love the spot for the cup holder too, he always makes sure to put his cup there.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
This is the best high chair to have, it's small enough to fit on any dining room chair and large enough to fit baby comfortably. I have a tiny house so this is perfect for me to keep in my dining room and it's easy to store when we're not using. My daughter and I love this. The harness it has is great, it keeps her safe and secure, the designs are also very pretty, and they are easy to use and easy to clean too :)
Felecia G.
I love the portability of this chair! We have to take it over to other people's houses who don't have a high chair, so its easy to just undo from the chair and throw in the back of the truck. I got mine from a friend and she didn't have the straps to hold baby down on, or the brown things on the bottom of the chair. So I use it still tho without any problems and it was great that the chair tilts as well as the table part for when baby is learning to sit in a high chair to eat.
Tracy L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! It's affordable, durable, and easy to clean!!! I love that it's easy to move from chair to chair, and when we don't need it we just take it off and throw it in the closet! The reclining feature comes in handy and makes the first stages of solid food a breeze. When baby gets bigger, just adjust the seat and you're good to go! I registered for a traditional high chair with my first baby, and I'm so glad I got this instead!
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best high chair because it frees up so much space. When you don't need it you can store it away easy freeing up seating. You can also take it with you. Clean up was easy too. I recommend this I used other chairs with my older kids and by the 5 th kid I learned. This is way better!