Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair - Diamond Ice uploaded by Rachel H.

BY FISHER-PRICE #10 in Highchairs & Boosters

Fisher-price spacesaver high chair - diamond ice: fisher-price spacesaver high chair straps securely to just about any kitchen or dining chair to give you and baby all the features, comfort, and convenience of a full-size high chair in only half the space! Two height adjustments. Three recline positions. Easy one-hand tray removal. Machine-washable seat pad and 5-point restraint - and so much more! Now the fisher-price spacesaver high chair's dishwasher-safe tray with built-in cup holder has a fastfinder link, so you can hang bibs, towels and toys within easy reach. Best of all, this high chair grows with baby... see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this, for the price as well. Easy to clean. However when my 9 month old was turning his back to look at me in the opposite direction, the top back piece just snapped out of place and he fell backwards. Yes, we assembled correctly, we just have strong booger ! Another reminder as to always have eyes on baby when in assisted sitting/ high chairs. We havent had a problem since that incident, and I still enjoy the seat.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was given to us as a gift for our son and we absolutely LOVE! it. We don't have much space in our kitchen, so its nice to be able to secure the high chair to a table chair and not have to worry about finding extra space. The cloth cover comes off easily and we have washed it in the washing machine multiple times and its come out good as new each time. Highly recommend!
Christie B.
I have two of these for my youngest two kids. I love that they attach to our dining room chairs. The tray is the perfect size and easy to wash. The seat cover and straps are removable for easy cleaning whether you soak it in the sink or throw it in the washer. The seat has an option to recline a little for younger babies. I would recommend this.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
We love our space saving high chair! It is so convenient to be able to sit with your child as you also eat dinner. With our other high chair, I always had to stand to feed my daughter, so this time around I was definitely looking for something to keep us all at the same table...and we love having it!
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love yous and space saver high chairs. I use it in the living room when I want him to sit down and watch a little TV or eat some snacks and one spot or we do Play-Doh on the tree this way the Play-Doh isn't all over. And this space-saving high chair holds up well and is easy to wash.
kelli g.
Spring Hill , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
LOVE THIS!!!! It fits perfectly in our kitchen chairs. I can set my daughter in it while I am cooking. She loves playing with her teething toys on it. I bought it at target on sale and it was worth every penny. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high chair.
Daisy O.
Lemoore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This high chair is super cute I got it for my baby shower I love the way it's not super tall I can get it down in my living room sit down on the floor with my son while he eats
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
While this high chair is more compact than a full-size, it's pretty hard to deep clean. More so, getting a replacement part if needed is tough, at least in my experience.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this highchair. When we first had our son we lived in a smaller house and our kitchen wasn't really big enough for an extra stand alone highchair, so this was perfect. The padding is very easy to take off for washing, and put back on. We received it as a gift at our baby shower and I am so glad. We have been using it since he was old enough to sit in a chair and he will be turning 2 in a couple of days. This highchair is perfect.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this high chair! I chose this instead of a big bulky high chair. We used this when my son first started eating baby foods and still use it now and he's 19months. I love how it grows with your child. The back of the seat can lean back for smaller infants and it can eventually be turned into a booster seat for older children! Very convenient