BY FISHER-PRICE

If you re looking for big high chair features in a small dining space, this is the high chair for you! Simply strap it to just about any kitchen or dining chair for everything a full-size high chair offers-in half the space! Full-size seat pad is spill resistant and machine washable, with three height adjustments, three-position recline where the tray stays level. It even converts to a booster! Stores easily when not in use. see more...

Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this high chair we got as a gift at our sons baby shower. I personally love this because you can attach it to any chair or even set up on the table. Best part about this chair is it is portable. When my son turned 1 we were able to place if outside so Mom(me) did not have to clean the mess of cake everywhere lol
Kaylin L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was gifted a space saver a looooong time ago from my brother in law and i loved it. Loved it! It was sturdy and well made i kept it forever and still have it but i dont have anything that goes with it so icant use it for new babe. So i bought a new one thinking it was going to be great like the one i had.... to my surprise when i opened it and started putting together this cheap china flimsy piece of poop i was so disappointed on the quality of it. WHY OH WHY! I still love the whole save space thing because well we have alittle house and tiny kitchen so its convenient more than a huge bulky high chair. I would not recommend this pos. I would recommend the ones that clipped onto the table than this one. Also i dont like the ones that clip onto the table BUT this thing is so flimsy and crappy just dont.