Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™

The perfect cuddly & comforting bedtime friend for baby! The Soothe & Glow Seahorse™ lights up and glows to 8 lullabies and the soothing sounds of the ocean when baby gives it a gentle squeeze. After up to five minutes of continuous play, the music fades,

Does anybody have any reviews about fisher price sound machines? [product:fisher-price-ocean-wonders-soothe-glow-seahorse-in-blue-55]
how long do the batteries last?
Does this toys thing different melodies
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™!
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™ uploaded by Whitney R.
Review for: Pink
This sea horse is a staple for our bedtime routine. It's super soft and has 2 tone volumes and my baby absolutely loves it! Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™
JoAnna H.
Bessemer, AL
Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™ uploaded by JoAnna H.
Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™ uploaded by JoAnna H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™
My daughter got hers as a Christmas gift for her first Christmas when she was 2 months old she loved it then and still does. It has to be next to her every night its helped me sooth her many nights and definitely been great having it for her shar loves the light and the music. Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™
Victoria Joy W.
Louisville, TN
Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™ uploaded by Victoria Joy W.
My 4 month old baby loves this toy to fall to sleep. I lay it beside her and she will watch the light and listen to the music and fall asleep. It will calm her if she's fussy when I lay her down. She loves lights and music so this is perfect. I love the song selection and I love that you can choose to have it play short snippets of the songs with each squeeze or to play a few minutes worth of songs with one squeeze. This is definitely an essential for my baby's bedtime routine right now.
Kris10 C.
Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™ uploaded by Kris10 C.
Review for: Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™
All of my girls have LOVED this toy! The soothing melody has calmed them down when they were at their fussiest. I’m so happy that they have added note animals to the mix over the years! The price is amazing too!!
Kayla N.
Maysville, KY
Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™ uploaded by Kayla N.
I love this little seahorse it’s so cute and soft. My MIL got this for my twins and they do like it. It plays soothing music and the belly lights up. I would definitely buy this again it’s a good product and it does help some if they are restless at night!
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Éste juguetito para bebé eso es muy bueno es suave es curioso hace sonidos para el nene totalmente se los recomiendo mi niña lo ama y hasta la fecha aún lo tiene totalmente se lo recomiendo y lo volvería comprar nuevamente
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
My daughter loves cuddling with this when she is asleep( don’t worry I take it away when she doesn’t sleep) it’s nice because I can use it as a nightlight for her birthday hen she is in her room
Delica N.
North Port, FL
Review for: Pink
The music and the light on this is so soothing, it really helps my twins fall asleep fast. They do not sleep without it, I have the giraffe version as well.
Tara I.
This is such a cute toy. My baby loves any plush toy and this one plays soothing music and lights up. This is another classic toy you can’t go wrong with.
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fisher-Price® Soothe & Glow Seahorse™
My baby brother loves this brand! All the toys are so cute lol my mom always gets this brand ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
emily M.
Vineland, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Chelli M. il y a 2 ans
My son had one when he was a baby (he's now 11). He fell asleep to it at every nap and bedtime. I would recommend it for that purpose. Not much of a toy but good for soothing to sleep.