Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Marshfield, MO

I've owned this sucker for three years and have yet to replace the battery. Is everyone else having the same luck?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sept. 29, 2015, 9:50 p.m.
We've had the same one for around 4 years & I can't say I've ever replaced them either lol
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Jan. 26, 2015, 12:25 p.m.
We have had the pink one for almost 5 years now. We have only had to replace the batteries once. You should hear how creepy the music gets when the batteries are super low.
Martha C.
Martha C.
July 23, 2014, 12:13 p.m.
I had to replace the batteries in mine after 4 months! Maybe it got a lot of play at the store who knows LOL
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
April 28, 2014, 11:24 p.m.
It finally needs batteries after going through one kid. Pretty awesome!
Victoria D.
Nov. 8, 2013, 9:49 p.m.
Nope, and we have 2!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Sept. 24, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
Same here. So happy about that
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Sept. 13, 2013, 3:44 p.m.
I wish! We've replaced the batteries at least three times!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Sept. 3, 2013, 12:06 a.m.
We have had to change the batteries a lot but its worth it.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Sept. 2, 2013, 11:47 p.m.
Nooooo! We've had to replace them a billion times. My son is OBSESSED with his. He plays it multiple times a night, during naps, and even during the day if he decides to play with it. We've had it for almost 3 years!
Roberta R.
Roberta R.
Aug. 30, 2013, 9:30 a.m.
We tend to replace the batteries every 4-6 months. This is a go-to sleep toy for my son.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Aug. 1, 2013, 11:25 p.m.
I've had ours for almost 2 years and have yet to change the batteries.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
July 17, 2013, 2:50 p.m.
I agree with the previous commenter - I've replaced the batteries numerous times in the almost 4 years we've now had one. But I'm happy to do so as my son still loves his seahorse.
Maria M.
Maria M.
July 15, 2013, 5:55 a.m.
No way! We have replaced them every few months. We have two of them since we have twins and they use them pretty frequently for bedtime and naps.

Join Now