Jordan C.
Marshfield , MO

I've owned this sucker for three years and have yet to replace the battery. Is everyone else having the same luck?

Phylicia B.
Phylicia B.
Hamilton, ON
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
That’s why I love it because it so long lasting and great quality.
Sarah J.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
2 years, 6 months ago
We've had the same one for around 4 years & I can't say I've ever replaced them either lol
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Magnolia , TX
3 years, 2 months ago
We have had the pink one for almost 5 years now. We have only had to replace the batteries once. You should hear how creepy the music gets when the batteries are super low.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I had to replace the batteries in mine after 4 months! Maybe it got a lot of play at the store who knows LOL
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
It finally needs batteries after going through one kid. Pretty awesome!
Victoria D.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Same here. So happy about that
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Manchester, Mi
4 years, 7 months ago
I wish! We've replaced the batteries at least three times!