BY FISHER-PRICE #10 in Baby Toys

Ocean Wonders Captivate body with sights & sounds of the sea. Music & Lights! Over 5 minutes of long-play music & lights. 8 Lullabies & soothing ocean sounds. Volume control for quiet play. 3 AA 1,5V. Developmental Benefits. Promotes Comfort & Security. see more...

• how long do the batteries last?3 Answers
  • What's your experience with this?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for one of these!! Where do they sell them? Are...2 Answers
Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse
  • "I was skeptical at first but both of my kids fall asleep with this every night- It was really cute when they figured out how to push it on, on their own" in 24 reviews
  • "My sister got this for my newborn on christmas it helped her go to sleep every night by the time February came she had already used it so much the batteries went out." in 18 reviews
  • "I rocked my baby to sleep since birth and around 6 months he refused to sleep without being rocked and woke up often in the night." in 13 reviews
  • "The soothing music and the softly glowing belly really calmed her down and made diaper changes less stressful on both baby and mommy." in 12 reviews
  • "This was a gift for my 3 year old at her baby shower now she is 4 and it still works and it's easy to clean now my 3 month old plays with it .." in 11 reviews
Laurie M.
This adorable seahorse saved my sanity when my son was an infant. We named him Steve. He definitely calmed my son down at night and helped him fall asleep. I got to know all the songs by heart and learned when he was about to shut down so I could restart him and keep my baby asleep. This is now my go-to shower gift.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product but did get nervous when my infant daughter at the time had it. There was a recall on it and apparently it was causing the battery to melt the plastic in it, thus starting a fire. I haven't had this product since then but while I had it, it was a great thing to have and helped my infant fall asleep.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse each of my.kids received this item from their grandma. I absolutely loved this for when we first got home from the hospital. The tunes are awesome and soothing. Each of kids would fall asleep to the soothing tunes.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son has used this sea horse for naps and bed time since he was about 6 months. It glows for a gentle night light and the melodies and songs are soothing to get baby to sleep. We are still using the included batteries 10 months later. Great value!
Jennifer P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our son got this for Christmas and at first I was hesitant because of the issues it had when it came out. However I've checked it regularly internally and externally and haven't found any signs of heating. And in fact, at times, that Blue Soothe and Glow Seahorse is the only reason my son will fall asleep. It has several different sounds it makes and a couple different volume levels as well. I would swear by this product now, and I do recommend it. I would buy another if we had another baby! We definitely consider it a must at this point.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My one year old son just loves his Fisher Price Soothe and Glow Seahore! We purchased it from Walmart for about fifteen dollars. Great toy, and Very affordable. I really like how many things the Seahore teaches my son from different colors, left and right, fun songs, and so much more. I would purchased this again for someone else maybe as a present because i would definitely recommend the Fisher Price Soothe and Glow Seahore.
Kassandra P.
Each of my kids had one of these cute little creatures. From my 6 year old my down to my two year old each seahorse still sits on each of their beds, the music and water sounds are soothing and calming the plush is soft and huggable and it helps to have a substitute for a nightlight within the tummy of the seahorse. 10/10 would recommend for a new baby/ toddler to have a buddy at bedtime
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received this gift for my 1st born when he was born from a dear friend who highly recommend it. My son still finds this toy and remembers his memories. Very relaxing music but batteries die quickly if used every night as we did. But newborns and babies love this toy!! This would honestly be on my top list for newborn gifts.
Cassadee L.
Cute soft seahorse. Nice for older toddlers to snuggle with. It plays soft tones of music and influences from the sea! The soft plastic tummy lights up. It is easy to turn off and on and set a timer! Great gift for a toddler!
Kristyne B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this product as a baby shower gift and love it! My daughter will stare at it and fall right asleep. I love that it has a light and plays music. I wish it also had a vibration too that would make this a good product! Would definitely recommend to other moms who have a hard time getting their baby to sleep.
Jordan C.
Marshfield , MO
I've owned this sucker for three years and have yet to replace the battery. Is everyone else having the same luck?
Leika W.
Does your child actually fall asleep to it? Or is it more of a distraction? My son is 8 months old now. I'm wondering which one it'll be for him...
beth W.
Winchestr Ctr, CT
Does the light distract your baby have you found or does it actually soothe them?
Dianna H.
Would you recommend this to a 2-month old? I don't buy him toys but I would love to start buying him some.
Jess K.
Campton, KY
Any one else have their batteries burn up? I saw the recall for them and refused to change the batteries in mine when it wore down. I also saw that they had fixed the problem but I didn't want to chance it.