BY FISHER-PRICE #10 in Baby Toys

Ocean Wonders Captivate body with sights & sounds of the sea. Music & Lights! Over 5 minutes of long-play music & lights. 8 Lullabies & soothing ocean sounds. Volume control for quiet play. 3 AA 1,5V. Developmental Benefits. Promotes Comfort & Security. see more...

• how long do the batteries last?3 Answers
  • What's your experience with this?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for one of these!! Where do they sell them? Are...2 Answers
Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse
  • "I was skeptical at first but both of my kids fall asleep with this every night- It was really cute when they figured out how to push it on, on their own" in 24 reviews
  • "My sister got this for my newborn on christmas it helped her go to sleep every night by the time February came she had already used it so much the batteries went out." in 18 reviews
  • "I rocked my baby to sleep since birth and around 6 months he refused to sleep without being rocked and woke up often in the night." in 13 reviews
  • "The soothing music and the softly glowing belly really calmed her down and made diaper changes less stressful on both baby and mommy." in 12 reviews
  • "This was a gift for my 3 year old at her baby shower now she is 4 and it still works and it's easy to clean now my 3 month old plays with it .." in 11 reviews
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
My little one had a hard time falling asleep on her own at bed time. Cranking her music box on her mobile seemed to help calm her down initially, but those music boxes only play for a couple minutes at best so she would start fussing as soon as it would stop. I searched online to find something more specific to what I was looking for & came across The Sooth & Glow Seahorse & was excited to see all the awesome things it did! Its battery operated, has 2 diff volume levels. You press its belly which lights up & then plays 5 mins of several different lullabies before stopping making! My daughter instantly started falling asleep quicker & easier since its a night light & music player in 1! Once she got old enough she started pushing the belly herself to go to sleep or would push it in the middle of the night if she needed soothing to get back to sleep! The battery pack is easily accessible & removable so that you can throw the cover in the wash!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mega Parent Expert
My two year old son loves his Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse, especially on nights when he is fighting his sleep. He has had this since he was a newborn, and has used it almost every night to fall asleep since he was born.

The push button belly is easy for children to press down on, which is great for when you are teaching your child to fall asleep on their own (if that is an issue in your house). The songs it plays are very soothing, and are just the right length to put your child to sleep.

This is a great item for any and all children!
heather l.
heather l.
Someone gifted this to my first born for Christmas one year and ive used it for all three of my kids and they loved it! So in total ive had it for about 7 years and ive never changed the batterys and they are still going strong! I would deffenitly recommend this because it so cute and gives older babies that are afraid of the dark a little night light!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I loved this glow toy so much. We used it for my son from the ages of 2 months to about 1 1/2 years old. It was super affordable and did just the same as a really expensive night light. He loved it he would stare at the light on the belly while slowly fading himself to sleep.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
We have one of these..we don't use it anymore since the youngest is now a toddler..but will soon be getting it out again!! anyways I love this thing it is the perfect night light and makes soothing sounds that help drown out other noise!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hillsborough, NJ
Used this with all three of my babies.... Gives off just the right amount of gentle light and plays music for a decent amount of time - enough for them to fall asleep. Never understood why the pink is more expensive than the blue though!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I have gotten one of these for each of my kids while babies. They are great to soothe baby to sleep. And the light is an added touch for baby to look at while laying down. My daughter can't fall asleep with out it now.
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved this is was so cute he is two and slept with it until he turned one it was affordable a good value good quality and very adorable I would most definitely recommend this soothe and glow seahorse
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Deland, FL
This is so cute! My daughter sleeps with it everynight. it keeps her calm and she loves it. I think it's great to start off when their babies and the kids will enjoy all the way passed toddler age.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
My son received this when he was born and it's been a life saver he will be 9 in March and still has and uses his. Specially if he is sick or wakes at night I would highly recommend this
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Marshfield, MO
I've owned this sucker for three years and have yet to replace the battery. Is everyone else having the same luck?
Leika W.
Leika W.
Does your child actually fall asleep to it? Or is it more of a distraction? My son is 8 months old now. I'm wondering which one it'll be for him...
beth W.
beth W.
Winchestr Ctr, CT
Does the light distract your baby have you found or does it actually soothe them?
Dianna H.
Dianna H.
Would you recommend this to a 2-month old? I don't buy him toys but I would love to start buying him some.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Campton, KY
Any one else have their batteries burn up? I saw the recall for them and refused to change the batteries in mine when it wore down. I also saw that they had fixed the problem but I didn't want to chance it.