BY FISHER-PRICE #71 in Baby Toys

Fisher-price snugamonkey & friends animal friends pop-up: ding! Squeak! Boing! Click! Monkey and his friends elephant, lion and froggy are ready to surprise baby with fun sounds and exciting pop-up action! Pressing the button, flipping the lever, turning the flower and sliding the switch all help baby develop fine motor skillsand reward baby with a fun sound and a pop-up animal pal! Features: monkey and three animal friends: elephant, lion and froggy: pressing the button, flipping the lever, turning the flower and sliding the switch all help baby strengthen fine motor skillsand introduce baby to cause and effect. Encourages... see more...

• "My friends son loves this toy." in 1 review
  • "This is such a great toy to have around for your toddler keeps them busy would totally recommend" in 1 review
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
My son loved this toy. He loved Watching mommy make the fun animals and noises pop up and trying to figure it out on his own. I like that each one had a different mechanism baby has to learn in order to open it and reveal the animal inside. It also has nice bright colors and is small enough that you can store it away easily.
Elizabeth M.
Such a basic toy but my son loved it! It teaches them some basic motor skills while also being fun. I personally didnt buy it, he got it as a gift, but im sure its not very pricey. Fisher price toys are usually very reasonable
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
I love this pop-up toy. It's a great reaction toy and will surprisingly keep your child entertained longer than the average 2 seconds. Over time one of them may get jammed or stuck, but that's just part of life with kids
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
Great hands on you for my sons. He seemed to enjoy playing with this toy for hours. I love the colors and animals on it. They are not over welding but just bright enough to catch my babies eyes and help learn to grip and push and pull things smoothly.
Kate W.
This toy is the best! We have had it for nearly a year and my son still plays with it everyday at 17 months. It's really grown with him, now as he pushes the animals down he will say the sounds that go with them. Definitely recommend this toy!!!
Brandi H.
Walland, TN
Awesome toy to help with hand-eye coordination. My still plays with his at two years old. At first it took him some time to figure out all the little triggers, but once he got it down he felt so proud and big! The colors are enticing to young ones as well, and the little animals just make it so much more fun!
Sondra M.
Very cute toy, makes for easy entertainment for most ages baby to toddler. It can be kind of a loud toy ESP if they get to hitting and slapping the doors closed on it so not the best choice for when the baby is napping.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Such a simple toy that keeps my 18 month old busy! It's hands on and the different functions challenge her which I love. It's fun watching her figure out new things!
Jennifer B.
A fun way to bring a "Jack in the box" you to life for babies! My son would get a kick out of trying to catch the animal before he popped up! Lots of laughter!
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
There isn't too much to this toy but my son loves it! It keeps him occupied for a while and he has so much fun! I have fun too watching him enjoy it so much!
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Where can I find this? thanks