Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Deluxe Soother

Getting your brand-new human to sleep can feel impossible at times. We totally get it—that's why we created the Smart Connect™ Deluxe Soother. It has everything you need to calm and comfort your little bundle, including soothing light projections and a variety of gentle songs and sounds. And it plugs into the wall for all-night soothing—no batteries required! But the best part is you can customize and control everything from the palm of your hand with the Smart Connect™ app on your smart device! (Smart device not included. ) Adjust the lighting effects and music from anywhere in your house, without disturbing your baby. You can even create a personalized bedtime routine for your little one with the app's Sleep Stages tool! With the Smart Connect™ Deluxe Soother, getting your little snoozer down for the night can be just a click away. Where development comes into play ™ Security & Happiness : The soft night light, customizable projection and gentle sounds help soothe your baby and create a bedtime routine. Sensory : The customizable projection and soothing music & sounds help stimulate your baby's developing senses of sight and sound.

En cuantos días yega?
I am considering buying this for the convenience of being able to control the functions of this soother on the smartphone (so we don't go into the room as it always seems worse for my babe when we go in... he gets worked up and we eventually have to pick him up). However I have also read reviews on how the app is poorly designed/connectivity seems to be bad... are you experiencing difficulty getting the soother to do what you want it to do via your smartphone?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Deluxe Soother!
Melissa H.
Massapequa, NY
Five stars!!!!! I would love to give more! This is the best sound machine ever! You can control it from your phone and it has tons and tons of sounds. It also has different color lights, shapes and dims. You will not be disappointed!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Bought for the grand baby and she still used it. She is one and just lays there and looks and listens. Soothing
gabrielle A.
West Milford, NJ
this night light really entertains my son. the animals, colors, and music really keep his attention. I also really love that I can control it from an app outside of his bedroom.
Kayely B.
My baby loves this thing the only way I can get him to sleep in his room it’s well worth it
Rita F.
Orlando, FL
It's incredible, the babies love it, because of the lights and the sound, at least my two babies love it, its price is expensive but it's worth it, and it's very cute!
Angela G.
Cordova, TN
My granddaughters have the Deluxe Soother. It really does help put them to sleep at night. It calms them down after the television cuts off and helps them both relax and fall asleep and stay asleep. It also gives off enough light so they won’t be afraid of the dark. Thanks Fisher Price #Influnster
Brynn D.
Brooksville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
By far the best Nursery music player/soother on the market. We have had several, and this one takes the Cake and wins by a long shot. Our baby hated bed time and has fought us since he could. Grandma bought him the deluxe soother at our request and bedtime has never been easier. He loves the lights and the transition from the songs to the soothing sounds knock him out in time. I love that it has a night light so I can sneak in and out without tripping over anything or making too much noise. If you have a little one, you need this machine.
Ashley H.
Brampton, ON
Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Deluxe Soother uploaded by Ashley H.
Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Deluxe Soother uploaded by Ashley H.
I was wanting to like this product more. I love that it has options to control from your phone and you can choose from a few installed songs. It also has animal projections on the wall, a night light and starry night projection but the projections do not go around the whole room, rather it has to be very close to a wall to see anything. The music is very calming though.
Alisa G.
FORT MCMURRAY, AB
I love this sound machine soother. Having it on your phone is awesome because I do not have to go into my baby's room and disturb him. I can control everything from my phone. It is super affordable.
Megan H.
Penniac, NB
Love this product! Has different settings for different stages. It has music/lights to help settle and soothe your baby then different white noise options once baby is asleep. Since we started using this my baby sleeps for longer periods at a time. The settle and soothe also makes for a great bed time routine. My husband jokes that we’ll need to get one for our room once we move the baby out of the bassinet and into the nursery into his crib.