BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Alexis B.
I bought this for my son at Walmart and he hardly use it. He didn't like to be in. It's brand new. I might have to save it for my next son ha. But I do the little frog and how nice it looks. He did like playing with the toys that came with it
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
In theory, this thing is great. I love the colors, I love the fact that there are toys attached and that baby can sit up and look around as with the bumbo, but at a more reasonable cost. I also love how it folds down for easy storage and that it only took me about three minutes to put together. What I don't like is completely beyond the company's control, however. My child is very, very long, and it is impossible to get him in and out of this seat without a lot of cursing. When he is in the seat, because he is so long, his head isn't as supported as it should be in this positioning seat. Also keep in mind, these types of seats can only be used for a couple of months at the most. I wish I had found one of these used or been able to try before I purchased.
Andrea W.
Shallotte
This has been the best thing for us. My two month old gets tired of laying flat and this is just enough to support him and let him sit up. Still working on consistent neck control but it allows him to lean back in the chair. Love it!!
Lauren M.
I love this chair! My daughter is 3 months old and she loves it! It is high enough in the back that it supports her head and neck. It is very affordable compared to other chairs like this. I would recommend this chair to mommies!
Amy S.
Love this! Wish they made these when my older two were born. So cute and it entertains the little ones with bright colors and the two teething toys that are attached. Would recommend and buy again. You can even use as a second high chair!
Lexi H.
Thibodaux, LA
We liked this product but we much rather the bumble seat.My son just didn't like being in it.He felt stuck in it.We bought it on the expensive side 40 bucks just wasn't worth it to me! Will not be buying this again for my little girl
Jenna G.
West Point , GA
WELL wort the money! My son wore this seat out! It’s great when baby can’t quite sit up yet, but wants to be a part of things. We took this seat everywhere we went. I recommend everyone get one of these for their little ones!
Alicia K.
Palatine, IL
I rushed to the store to buy this after other moms on a mommy blog were bragging about it. I price matched it for $29 from Walmart's online ad. I got home and put it together right away and put my son into it. He absolutely loves it. Also it's super easy to put together. There's 2 toys on the front, one of which is a butterfly that my son adores. He loves sitting up like a big boy and he's only 11 weeks old! Plus I can put it on my couch and we can sit together without me holding him. He loves this sit me up seat and I love the time it gives my arms a rest! We are vey happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it.
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Used this product when my son was around 4 months old it was great for getting him use to sitting up on his own and he loved the attached toys we also used this as a high chair seat for a bit when first starting solid foods
Ashleyy S.
Valley, AL
My son loves his frog seat!! The toys connected are perfect for teething babies! It's so easy to fold and carry when your on the go! It's a better option for parents of chunky babies then the Bumbo! Definitely worth it!!
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.