BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Charity D.
Both my babies loved this floor seat. Before they are able to sit on their own they can be frustrated with constantly laying down, this gave them the support they  needed to be vertical and happy. I would definitely recommend this to expectant parents.
Hayley T.
Jacksonville , AL
We love this product! The price is good! This was purchased off our baby registry from Walmart! I research this and the bumpo seats and felt safer choosing this seat! I have mention this seat to several people! My girls also love seating in these seats!
Samantha G.
Kennedy, AL
This is an amazing product! Baby can sit and play with the attached toys or you can remove the factory toys and add your own. It's very sturdy and low to the ground. I highly recommend it to any parent with a baby who likes to see what's going on around them. Best $40 I ever spent!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
We now have an eight month old toddler who still enjoys this little seat we used it at feeding time it's also great to bring outside on the lawn very comfortable lightweight inexpensive
Jaileene R.
Brandon
I think these little chairs are awesome. I got one for my son 2 years ago and now i have passed it down to my daughter. they both love it. it is very easy put away and take along to the park. i havent found ant cons to it yet. i have recommended it yo my family and friends and they love it.
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
This was a life saver for me when my son was little. He loved it! The design is adorable, too. This was perfect for when he was too big for his bouncy chair, too small for a walker, and couldn't hold his head up well enough to sit in a highchair.
breanne b.
mauriceville
my baby cousin loves her chair like this!! she loves to sit in there an play an watch tv you can buy it at walmart and i don't think it's expensive and the baby loves it and the parents are so satisfied with it y'all should give it a try!!!
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We love it! I love that the cover comes off and it easy to toss in the washer. It fold flat which is great, I can just toss is under the couch haha. I like the toy rings on top they are great. It works when you child is a little older too.
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
In theory, this thing is great. I love the colors, I love the fact that there are toys attached and that baby can sit up and look around as with the bumbo, but at a more reasonable cost. I also love how it folds down for easy storage and that it only took me about three minutes to put together. What I don't like is completely beyond the company's control, however. My child is very, very long, and it is impossible to get him in and out of this seat without a lot of cursing. When he is in the seat, because he is so long, his head isn't as supported as it should be in this positioning seat. Also keep in mind, these types of seats can only be used for a couple of months at the most. I wish I had found one of these used or been able to try before I purchased.
Alexis B.
I bought this for my son at Walmart and he hardly use it. He didn't like to be in. It's brand new. I might have to save it for my next son ha. But I do the little frog and how nice it looks. He did like playing with the toys that came with it
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.