BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
i purchased this when my 2 year old was ready to sit up - it was great because it is soft and comfortable for him to sit, it was affordable and he loved to chew on the little toys attached. it kept him occupied while i did house chores or showered, etc. would definitely recommend to other parents
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This chair is awesome. It seems to be more of a natural position for the babies legs, not like the bumbo. You can also start safely using this sooner as other has more head support. The chair comes apart easily for cleaning and has toys attached. I bought mine at Walmart and it was worth every penny.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
BUY THIS!! so much better than the regular jumbo seat! my daughter loved sitting in this and loved all the little toys it had on it, she would sit in this for hours without a fuss. this is also bette for chunky thighed babies as the leg holes are much bigger! we saved this for our next little one
Meghan C.
Franklinton, NC
My son hated laying down from the time he was born. He started gaining his muscles so I bought this to try when he was about 2-3 months. It was a life saver. It allowed me to get more stuff done around the house. He loved it, he seemed a little upset once he out grew it. Definitly recommend.
Kristen S.
This was perfect for when our daughter was 3 months old and I didn't want her laying down all the time and after she would get sick of tummy time. This kept her supported enough but off of the back of her head. Not very expensive and I found it to be a great transition from the bouncer.
Hannah W.
Hahnville, LA
Love love love! I recommend this over the bumpo 100000%! It has great back support for a baby that is learning to sit up! My daughter loved it. Only thing is I discovered it just a few short weeks before she started sitting up in her own. But I will be using this with future kids!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
This floor seat was so great with our youngest child! He loved sitting in it and watching everything around him! The attached toys were just enough for him to grab and play with. He loved the bright colors!
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I got this for my son because he kept flipping the bumbo over. It was awesome. He could flip out of it and has the support he needed. It also folds up nicely. My 2 year old even likes to sit on it. I would recommend.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
my 4 month old loves this seat. It has good traction on the bottom so it wont slide off anything. The teething toys on it are really nice. I love how it folds down for extra storage as well. I am so glad we got one of these as a shower gift. Definitely use it all the time.
Charity D.
Both my babies loved this floor seat. Before they are able to sit on their own they can be frustrated with constantly laying down, this gave them the support they  needed to be vertical and happy. I would definitely recommend this to expectant parents.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.