BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
My son was a chunker so we had a hard time with other seats. I loved that this one surrounded him all the way around and was padded so before his head was all the way stable I didn't have to worry about him bumping it on the chair. The attached toys were an added bonus as well.
sld617
Fredericksburg
The best! It's great from the age of head control to sitting up! My daughter is a roller-doesn't crawl she rolls. She's a self sitter now but I can still put her in this chair and keep her safe and comfortable while she plays. I love it. My neighbors were throwing it away so the offered it to me before the trashed it. Their kid was in it one time! Awesome win for me! She's loves it since we got it. I passed it to a friend who could use it. It's far better then the bumbo seat.
Samantha P.
From the beginning my son loved to sit up and look at everything! We got this as a gift and I almost forgot about it 😫 but he loves his chair. And so do I. If we are sitting on the couch, I can put him in it and he will watch tv while I get things done.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This is a great seat for getting my 4 month old to sit up, and strengthen his neck muscles/increase head control. I started using this when he turned 3 months old. For younger babies, I would prop a small blanket behind their neck for comfort. This comes with two visually appealing and textured toys for baby to play with.
Erica S.
My daughter is exactly 2 months old today. She can hold her head herself but can not sit up unassisted yet and this seat is perfect for her. She loves it. I actually like this seat more than a Bumbo for younger babies. This Fisher Price Floor Seat has a higher back & at a small recline, that is why my 2 month old stays so securely & comfortably in it. With the Bumbo there is no neck or higher back support so the baby has to be able to filly support their bodies sitting & their head. Also this seat is more spacious than the Bumbo. My other daughtet when she was a baby (now 6) was always very tiny yet she fit extremely snug in the Bumbo where it was very difficult to get her out of it. No issue with this one though. Giving 4 out of 5 stars because although it does have 2 attachable toys, I wish it had more or atleast a mirror or toy that made a noise to keep her better entertained. Also it is on the larger size compared to Bumbo seat, so you can't really put it on a table.
Morgan J.
Prattville, AL
Love this seat! Helps my little one to practice sitting up with support so I can complete a few household tasks while she’s entertained. She likes watching me cook while sitting in this! But warning, this thing makes her poop SO often when she’s sitting in it! Love that it is machine-washable lol.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
My daughter loves this chair. It’s very convenient! It folds with just the click of a button and you can take it anywhere! It’s also very to clean. I use it sometimes in place of a high chair so it would get dirty every so often. But the seat fabric comes off very easily and it’s super simple to put back on.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
BUY THIS!! so much better than the regular jumbo seat! my daughter loved sitting in this and loved all the little toys it had on it, she would sit in this for hours without a fuss. this is also bette for chunky thighed babies as the leg holes are much bigger! we saved this for our next little one
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This chair is awesome. It seems to be more of a natural position for the babies legs, not like the bumbo. You can also start safely using this sooner as other has more head support. The chair comes apart easily for cleaning and has toys attached. I bought mine at Walmart and it was worth every penny.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
i purchased this when my 2 year old was ready to sit up - it was great because it is soft and comfortable for him to sit, it was affordable and he loved to chew on the little toys attached. it kept him occupied while i did house chores or showered, etc. would definitely recommend to other parents
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.