BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Liz Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was a lifesaver when my daughter couldn’t sit up on her own yet. Came in handy all the time. I brought this on vacation with me and it was a great item to have.
Kaitlyn C.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love our sit me up seat so much better than the one we had for my first born. My youngest absolutely loves to sit in it and hang out for hours if I would let him.
Amanda M.
Rogers
I love this chair! My baby is two months old and is just starting to sit In it but seems to love it. He isn't quite ready to sit In it for very long but doesn't cry when sitting in it.
Karlie P.
Gooding, ID
The idea of this is great. I loved t and Got one because it is amazing concept. But when I got it my baby wasn't strong enough to hold himself up or interested in the toys. So I waited a couple weeks till he was physically ready and interested in the toys. By then he had grown so much that his legs didn't fit in the leg holes anymore. Granted most babies would not be as big as my son so I think others would enjoy this much more. I had friends whose babies were small enough and enjoyed being in it. I would recommend but if your child is at the 99th percentile in heights and weight he wouldn't be able to use if for long-it wouldn't be a good investment
Elizabeth M.
We love our sit me up seat! It was the first "big kid" toy he used after being a little newborn. It was so neat to see that he could sit up and be part of the action. It safely sits small babies up so that is so neat! I am very satisfied with this product and love that each seat comes with its own unique features. When I visit my mom friends who also have this seat, it is so fun to see that some have trays, some have different hanging toys, and my chair in particular has little feet squeekers! So fun!
Sarah D.
New Albany, OH
This might be the best purchase I've ever made! After at least 10 moms in my moms group recommended this, I decided to give it a try. It made my life with an infant so much easier. He sat in it in the bathroom while I took a shower, in the kitchen while I did dishes, etc etc. It was the only way I got anything done when my baby was a little guy. I purchased it when he was 3 months old and it was so perfect for helping him to sit up and play independently when he couldn't do so on his own yet. The only down side is that the product is not long-lasting... as soon as your baby can sit up on their own well, they're not going to like being sat up in this chair. It also became tough to lift him out when he got to be a bit bigger with chunkier thighs. But the sanity it provided for a few short months was well worth it!
Shelley S.
One of the BEST baby items! My son has always wanted to be big, and never wanted to lay back like a typical baby. He ALWAYS wanted to sit up. We used this chair absolutely everywhere! I would carry it around the house with me and sit my son up wherever I was. We even used this as a high chair for 2 months until we transitioned into a proper high chair. The fabric is washable and seems stain resistant.

BEST PURCHASE EVER!! A MUST HAVE FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE!
Zsacari H.
This was by far the best investment I have made so far. My baby loves this seat. He loves crinkling the butterfly toy. He remains content in this seat for a good 30 mins to an hour before becoming fussy. And that says a lot. This helps his back become stronger to be able sit up on his own and it gives me time to do things around the house. I love this thing! I definitely recommend. Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat
F R.
I got this for my little girl because I was worried about her head being a little on the flat side. She hates tummy time and this helps her stay off her back. I think with any activity at this age, babies will get bored fairly quickly. I use it multiple times throughout the day until baby gets sick of it. She enjoys the little attached toys and will tolerate it longer if I'm on the floor with her. It's a good product to have if you need more upright time for baby.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! and thank God so does my daughter. She rarely like to sit still but when I place her in this she is very content and will actually relax. The toys on the front keep her occupied for a while also. My mom also has one and she does not have a high chair so she actually uses this product to feed her
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.

back