BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
My daughter loved sitting in this when she was just learning to sit up it worked extremely well and supported her very well so you don't have to worry about them falling over and hurting themselves and it was also very comfortable and had toys for her to play with I highly recommend this for children
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
This chair is great for babies 4 months and up. I got this for my son so he could get used to sitting in an upright position. My favorite thing about this chair as well as all the other fisher prices activity toys, is that the toys are interchangeable. So just swap out the ones it comes with when baby gets bored. It can easily be wiped down and the fabric goes right in the washer.
Jackeline V.
San Antonio , TX
Loved the concept of it, but after looking at it and purchasing it and then returning after much thought. I decided it was easier and more economic to buy a space saving highchair seat. That way I didn't have too many things all over the house and could use it for many purposes than just a seat on the floor. I could just hop him into the chair and give him some toys and entrain him.
Yoazin V.
Fisher price sit me up for seat is perfect to sit your little one on the floor with some toys so they can play. Super soft and easy to wash when it gets dirty. I can't wait to buy another one because I gifted mine over 2 years ago and I'm currently pregnant so I have to buy everything all over agin I didn't save anything from my previous 2 kids but memories only lol
Andrea F.
Ottawa
My little one LOVES this! We have the girl version, but I love the high back so that it supports her head. She seems super comfy and love to play with the crinkle toy and rings. They are pretty easy to reach. I love that it’s easily washable too. Great price for a great product!
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
My son was a chunker so we had a hard time with other seats. I loved that this one surrounded him all the way around and was padded so before his head was all the way stable I didn't have to worry about him bumping it on the chair. The attached toys were an added bonus as well.
sld617
Fredericksburg
The best! It's great from the age of head control to sitting up! My daughter is a roller-doesn't crawl she rolls. She's a self sitter now but I can still put her in this chair and keep her safe and comfortable while she plays. I love it. My neighbors were throwing it away so the offered it to me before the trashed it. Their kid was in it one time! Awesome win for me! She's loves it since we got it. I passed it to a friend who could use it. It's far better then the bumbo seat.
Samantha P.
From the beginning my son loved to sit up and look at everything! We got this as a gift and I almost forgot about it 😫 but he loves his chair. And so do I. If we are sitting on the couch, I can put him in it and he will watch tv while I get things done.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This is a great seat for getting my 4 month old to sit up, and strengthen his neck muscles/increase head control. I started using this when he turned 3 months old. For younger babies, I would prop a small blanket behind their neck for comfort. This comes with two visually appealing and textured toys for baby to play with.
Erica S.
My daughter is exactly 2 months old today. She can hold her head herself but can not sit up unassisted yet and this seat is perfect for her. She loves it. I actually like this seat more than a Bumbo for younger babies. This Fisher Price Floor Seat has a higher back & at a small recline, that is why my 2 month old stays so securely & comfortably in it. With the Bumbo there is no neck or higher back support so the baby has to be able to filly support their bodies sitting & their head. Also this seat is more spacious than the Bumbo. My other daughtet when she was a baby (now 6) was always very tiny yet she fit extremely snug in the Bumbo where it was very difficult to get her out of it. No issue with this one though. Giving 4 out of 5 stars because although it does have 2 attachable toys, I wish it had more or atleast a mirror or toy that made a noise to keep her better entertained. Also it is on the larger size compared to Bumbo seat, so you can't really put it on a table.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.