BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
It is so adorable! It is easy to travel with but still a good size and is very durable. There are toys attached that convenient. The baby absolutely loves it! He can see everything and be apart of what’s going on around him!
Maria G.
This should be a must have for every mom out there. This product is amazing to start teaching your baby to sit up, also for when you're in the shower or even when the baby is just there with you. Can also be used as a sitting chair for when you feed your baby.
Leah M.
Advance, NC
This was a great product when our daughter was learning to sit up. I love that the back came up high on her neck to help support her head. She was entertained by the attached toys. Unfortunately, she grew out of it rather quickly, but it was a great buy!
Kaitlin B.
This definitely helped my baby learn to sit up better. I received this as a baby shower gift and I'm glad that I received it. My baby doesn't play with the toys on the front much but it has helped him a lot with his posture. Since he hates tummy time.
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
EVERY MOM NEEDS ONE! we snagged one when it went on super deal on amazon and it’s AMAZING! My daughter loves to hang out when we are cooking and this has been perfect! Helps her build muscle strength while supporting her neck!
Amber K.
Moore, OK
My son absolutely loved this when he was unable to sit himself up. Very sturdy product. The only downfall I ran into with this item was it was awkward to get him out of it. But other than that we were very happy with it.
Danielle O.
Nome
Love this! Well my daughter loved this and I most definitely will be getting one for my son. It was great to sit them in there and play little games or read them stories or feed them a snack (when the are old enough).
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
We got this for my son when he started trying to sit up. The problem we had was it sat him at a weird angle. His legs looked so uncomfortable. He didn’t really like sitting in it.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I highly recommend this seat over the bumbo. This seat is better designed for early sitters. It it inexpensive and comfortable for baby! It is easy to collapse for storage or transporting, and the fabric is easy to take off a pop into the washing machine. My daughter loved this seat and I loved it that I could sit her in it without worrying about her falling. The material that goes in-between babies legs do not put their hips in a compromised position which makes it better than the bumbo in a development sense. Overall I would highly suggest this seat!
Liz Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was a lifesaver when my daughter couldn’t sit up on her own yet. Came in handy all the time. I brought this on vacation with me and it was a great item to have.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.