BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Marisa v.
Salem, OR
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. The toys keep her busy. I like that it folds up for easy storage.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
This unisex sit and play groggy seat was great for my girl to learn to sit up on her own and build back muscles!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
100 percent recommend to every expectant parent! This can be used before they are big enough for the bumbo!
Karen M.
Bought this for a friend as a gift and wish I would have bought one for my son. Such a cute little seat.
So adorable and safe. The babies love to sit in here too. Keeps them content and out of your hair!
Kaitlyn B.
Westville
My daughter loves her frog seat, it’s very supportive & has definitely taught her to set up better.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Janessa M.
Bossier City, LA
Works great but it isn't very easy to take apart and clean. Overall I'd recommend it to mom's.
C M.
We didn't get a lot of use out of this, but that's because we had a big baby with chunky thighs
Aida L.
We absolutely love this chair. My baby loves sitting in it. It's very sturdy and easy to use.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.