BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Very easy to set up. Very easy to take the cloth part down and wash! My son loved this it would keep him entertained while I cleaned up! It is also easy to fold and take with you if your going away. I would recommend to other parents .
Brittany B.
Fort mcmurray, AB
My son absolutely loves this!! It helps him sit up which he currently loves to do but can't on his own and it keeps him entertained. It exceeded expectations and it's one of our favorite baby items. Love it
Chelsey M.
St Stephen , WY
My son LOVES this seat! It's definitely worth the money! Plus it's not super expensive anyways :) it supports him really well with trying to sit up on his own!
adriana a.
My baby would always want to sit up while being in arms so i saw this at walmart and thought this would be good for him. and it sure was. he loved being in there. it also helped a lot with given him strength to know how to sit up on his own. i loved it and so did he. i recommend this.
Veronique T.
sainte-luce, Quebec, N/A
Truly love this seat !! I didn't like the position my baby was in, in the bumbo so I did some research and found this and it is perfect ! So easy to assemble, comes with 2 little toys which are great ( my son loves the butterfly ) and it provides an all around comfort for my son who cant quite sit on his own just yet!
shananne c.
I had this for my youngest son who is now 1. He loved it. I thought it was great. Very colourful and very useful. Would buy again if i had more kids
Jessie E.
Love this chair so comfy for the little one had enough to entertain her for a while while I did brwkfast or what bi needed to do
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.