BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Analee M.
Liberal
Omg !! My Son Absolutely Loved during in this Little chair! I Highly Recommend it ! it's super affordable and babys love it
Angela B.
Tellico Plains, TN
My little guy loves this seat! He prefers it to the Bumbo. He also likes to eat in it rather than the high chair sometimes.
Elis N.
Love this frog sit my daughter loved it when I gave her Gerber she would drops some on it and it would come off like quick
Ashley R.
My first daughter really loved this I'm pretty excited about seeing how my second daughter likes it when she gets here .
moni m.
brasil
Fisher always innovating .as them things are pretty well designed with great comfort and quality. .
The colors and flashy
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
Great product,in a sense of combining a bouncy seat with a bumbo,but it's not as versatile for different size babies.
Nali R.
It's an ok product if you just want your baby to sit and not go anywhere be bored and watch tv

I don't like it much
Michelle M.
Merritt Is, FL
Great take along seat. Folds almost flat & makes taking it places a breeze. Set padding is easy to take off & wash
Brittany E.
Waterford , WI
Wonderful for helping my now one year old learn to sit and get off the back of her head since she hated tummy time
Marisa v.
Salem, OR
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. The toys keep her busy. I like that it folds up for easy storage.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.