BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA
My girls loved these seats great way for mom to get some cleaning done around the house. Not very expensive and keeps them amused.
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
Both of my boys LOVED this seat. I loved how you could use it as soon as they have good neck control. Would definitely recommend
melanie s.
Fayetteville , NC
It's a good start when your baby starts sitting up but long term your better off buying a high chair or a full plastic sit me up
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this! I wish I would've known about this a lot sooner! Definitely excited to get one of these with my next baby!
Jennifer C.
I tried a bumbo but it was too difficult to get my chubby daughter in and out of it. She loved this seat though and fit easily
carmen l.
My daughter loved this chair when she was younger. The only thing that could keep her calm while I did things around the house.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
This was a life saver for us when my daughter was just starting to sit up . this is a must have for anyone with a small baby.
Valerie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I felt this seat was kind of a waste. If you have a bouncer or a bumbo this is not needed. Baby didn't really like it either.
Tiffany W.
Ball
I have girl girl twins and they absolutely loved these seats. They just recently outgrew them. Super easy to carry on the go!
Elis N.
Love this frog sit my daughter loved it when I gave her Gerber she would drops some on it and it would come off like quick
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.