BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
This helped my premature baby with sitting up and development because of the toys he could play with! He loved to sit in it and play with the toys or watch his older brothers playing. Its sturdy so no worries about it flipping over or anything like that
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Thankful for this little thing! This afforded me many peaceful showers! I could watch baby and know she was somewhere safe, playing. My daughter was tiny so it definitely didn’t work for her from the recommended age so we waited a little longer
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
I cannot express the love my son had for this seat! He was always so smiley in it. He found it very comfortable it seemed and I loved being able to sit him in it and go do other things. Our physical therapist recommended it for him because he had torticollis. She said these seats are so much better for their development than other styles so we got it. He was in heaven!
F R.
I got this for my little girl because I was worried about her head being a little on the flat side. She hates tummy time and this helps her stay off her back. I think with any activity at this age, babies will get bored fairly quickly. I use it multiple times throughout the day until baby gets sick of it. She enjoys the little attached toys and will tolerate it longer if I'm on the floor with her. It's a good product to have if you need more upright time for baby.
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
This is such a cute and easy to take along seat. When I am running around in the mornings my little one sits in this and just watches me and plays with the toy attachments. We also feed her baby food in this. Just throw a towel over the front for food spills! I docked a star because I feel like the arm space is a little awkward.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
This product is the best ever . It helped my baby learn to sit up . It was very affordable . The toys on the front kept my baby occupied . The chair has cloth that goes underneath them so the aren’t just sitting straight on the floor .
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
Got the giraffe one as a gift for our preemie. It comes with some assembly required, which was actually pretty easy and took about 5 minutes to do. It comes with 2 toys that can attach and a tray that can also detach. It folds and has a handle to carry easily and store in convenient spots. Our boy really enjoys sitting in it and playing with the toys. Provides good support for back and booty. Also recommended over Bumbo seats.
Samantha A.
Ashland
Perfect for babies learning to set up with support. Comes with 2 toys but you can add more and change them out! Super easy to clean and folds up for easy storage. My baby is now ten months but she still sets in it from time to time when she's eating snacks or playing with her siblings
Natalie H.
Lincolnton, NC
My baby loved this! She only used it for a short period of time, as she started sitting up on her own pretty soon after we purchased this. The only downside was that she was pretty chunky and it was a 2 person job to get her out because she would almost get stuck (even though she was only 3-4 months old).
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
My baby absolutely loves this. She was smiling and baby talking so much the first time we put her in it and she still loves it. 100% worth it. Amazon has it discounted sometimes too so I would check on there!
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.