BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Bailey S.
Lehigh acres
My son LOVED this I added so of his soft books to it to keep him a occupied a little longer. Light weight and very easy to travel with!
kelsey c.
Fulton
Great seat my son loves frogs! It helps them sit up so fast took a week to work for us and it's comfortable it also folds flat to save space!
Ashley m.
Carbon hill, IL
Love love love this seat i can put baby in it and actually get cleaning done around the house and she loves the toys and its very portable
Katelyn C.
Fitzgerald, GA
My baby boy loves this seat! Only thing I would change would be to put some kind of cushion where his feet go to protect them when he kicks
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
My son loved this. They can't flip it or climb out of it easily. They toys on it are good for teething. Helped my sin learn how to sit up.
Omii V.
New bedford, MA
My nephew has this and loves it easy to have him sit and eat also has toys to entertain him very good!! Will be buying one for my daughter
Ashley H.
Frisco
This allows for mommy to be able to do some laundry and make some lunch! It is nice that it is small enough to carry around and folds up!
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
I love this seat. I think it's better than the bumbo. My daughter loves it as well. She'll sit in it forever. It supports her great too.
Jennifer M.
I love this seat. LOVE LOVE LOVE . I bought the frog and the monkey for my twins and they get so excited. Better than a bumbo seat!
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA
My girls loved these seats great way for mom to get some cleaning done around the house. Not very expensive and keeps them amused.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.