BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
My daughter absolutely loved her Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat! She loved sitting in it outside because she was on the ground and able to interact with our dogs.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
He loved this seat. My baby boy is now 10 months so he out grew it but he loved it. Helped him with sitting up on his own and the colors are super cute.
Katie B.
Erie
This is a great option for a child who needs assistance sitting but I find the kids tend to get bored easily because of the length of the toy straps..
Ashley D.
Booneville, AR
My three month old LOVES the Sit Me Up Floor Seat! My child hates the bumbo seat so I was afraid she wouldn't like this but it has been a life saver.
Yami R.
Cibolo, TX
Love this and so did my daughter I was really sad when she out grew it . I think it's perfect because the seat isn't to hard and it still keeps her up.
Gabriela O.
This is amazing.. my baby loved it I use it out side as well with a blanket layed out relaxing .. very easy to set up and it's a decent price as well
Kinga S.
This seat was all the rage with all the mommies in my mommy group last year! It's by far safer than the bumbo because it keeps baby safe and snug
lyndsey t.
Cadogan, PA
Absolutely loved this for my baby! She could sit in it at 3 months. It has amazing support for their tiny bodies. Definitely affordable.
Heather C.
This seat is awesome! So much better than the traditional Bumbo! The cloth cover makes it more comfy and easy to clean. Well worth the money!
Ashley L.
This is a great object to have when you have a child because you can put them anywhere in the house with this seat and have them distracted.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.