BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?10 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Shannon V.
Vandergrift, PA
Eh. It was pretty hard to get my chunky boy in and out of this seat. We used it a few times but it certainly was not a necessity. You could probably pass on this.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Kind of expensive for how much use we have gotten out of it. My son will only sit in it for about 5 minutes until he screams to get out. Its good that it helps sit babies up but i just cant get a lot of use out of it.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I love this seat!! It is great for the in between stage of wanting to sit up and not being able to sit on their own!! It's very secure and it folds flat and is super easy to take along everywhere!
Nicole M.
Johnson City, TN
We love this it's so convenient we travel a lot and it's easy to pack up and take with with us we use it outdoors camping on the boat and it really affordable and held up this product is great
Kyra B.
Weippe, ID
Review for: Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat more...
My son LOVES THIS. He will sit in it as long as I let him, it's perfect for little ones who aren't quite ready to sit up on their own yet. Plus it folds down so it's easy for travel
amber n.
This seat was a lifesaver! I had a very fussy baby who wanted to sit up but couldn't quite on his own. this helped him sit up and he would play and even eat his baby food in this.
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
I just got the seat in the mail, I'm expecting my first child,,so i don't have a baby review, but it was a very easy assembly, liked how it came wiith a 20$ SHUTTERFLY credit.
Morgan W.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat more...
We love our Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat! It's small and light enough to bring with us almost everywhere we go. The price was great, and the colors are even better!
Estefani L.
This product is very useful. It helps my daughter set up and i don't have to worry about here falling. Its easy to to fold and put away.my baby real enjoys this product.
Kaitlyn C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat more...
I love our sit me up seat so much better than the one we had for my first born. My youngest absolutely loves to sit in it and hang out for hours if I would let him.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.

Walmart