BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Lisa F.
Ballwin, MO
My little man (not really so little in the 95% for weight and height) lives sitting in it but, he gets stuck in it and has always had a hard time getting in it. :/
Jesse B.
This is an amazing product! My daughter absolutely loves being in it and it supports her back where she's not hunched over. The toys are great enough to keep her busy.
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
I really loved this little seat for my son! It was easy to move from room to room and it kept him entertained. We got it at walmart and it was very affordable.
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Great product if you want to keep your baby occupied and in one area but also paying full attention to your child never leave your child alone in this product
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
Love this little seat! Has fun colors and I love that it's soft all the way around so my son didn't accidentally bonk his head on any hard toys sticking up!
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
This is another must have fit parents. I put my sons abd niece in there at 2 months abd even younger! It supports their head so it helps then sit up earlier!
Krissy E.
Buffalo, NY
This was a life saver! Very easy to clean, and much better for the baby's hips while getting used to the sitting position rather than the hard plastic seats.
Beatriz M.
Kent, WA
Just bought two of these for my twins girls and they like them a lot. They don't lile sitting in a regular bouncer anymore! Very cute and easy to assemble.
Amber B.
We bought one of these for my daughters first Christmas she was 4 months old at the time and she loved it she could sit in the floor and watch tv in it!!
Holly M.
W Portsmouth, OH
This chair is great when they are first learning to sit up. Great support for their little bodies. So easy to take any where!! It's extremely portable!!
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.