BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
My daughter register for this and got one when she had her baby and we use it all the time. Now the baby is old enough to be able to grab the toys and play with them . Very easy to store. We sit our up in the middle of the coffee table for she can also watch cartoons
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
One of my favorite baby products!This folds up flat and is easy to transport and put away.It really helped my son learn to sit and interact with everyone.It was great when I had a lot to do!
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
My son loves this! He can't sit unassisted yet, so being able to sit up changes his perspective and is able to see things he couldn't while in a bouncer or swing! Love this seat!
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
This is a wonderful baby seat! It folds up flat so transporting it to the park, grandma's house or anywhere else is a breeze. The wide base makes it super sturdy too. I highly recommend.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
I love this seat. We have this and a bumbo, my baby and I prefer this over the bumbo. This has toys to keep his attention and he seat is deeper to support him a lot more.
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
A must have item! It is great for babies starting at two months when they want to sit up but still need that neck support. I would put my son in this while I cooked, busy around the house and he could attentively watch
Amanda  A.
Pembroke Pines, fl
This product worked very well. It assisted my daughter with sitting and gave her a different position and view other than my arms and the floor. I also used this to feed my daughter when she first started solid foods.
Shannon V.
Vandergrift, PA
Eh. It was pretty hard to get my chunky boy in and out of this seat. We used it a few times but it certainly was not a necessity. You could probably pass on this.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Kind of expensive for how much use we have gotten out of it. My son will only sit in it for about 5 minutes until he screams to get out. Its good that it helps sit babies up but i just cant get a lot of use out of it.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I love this seat!! It is great for the in between stage of wanting to sit up and not being able to sit on their own!! It's very secure and it folds flat and is super easy to take along everywhere!
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.