BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Jessica R.
I wish this was around when my two oldest were little. My son (almost 4 months old) loves sitting in it and watching everything around him. It folds up to put away and is super easy to open and close. Highly recommend!
Michaela H.
We bought two of these for my twins when they were in their "potato" stage, when they wanted to sit up but could support their head/back enough for a bumbo and these worked perfect for they're tiny bodies. They lean back just enough for them to sit comfortably
We would recommend them over bumbos any day!
Wendy D.
Katy, TX
We had this seat with my baby girl we love the colors the little toys how it could fold down to kind store it somewhere the price is a little steep I wish it was a little cheaper but other than that we loved it
Joely T.
I received this chair as a baby shower gift. And I must say it is one of the best gifts I received. My baby loves it and it helps build her head straight. it's easy to take off and wash. I highly recommend this
Chelsea C.
I bought this for my daughter when she was four months old and I wish I had gotten it sooner!!! It cradles a baby nicer and more comfortable than a bumbo style chair. She could sit upright in it a month before the bumbo-style. Adorable and the color holds after multiple times washing!
Lexus H.
We recently bought this product for my 12 week old son. He absolutely LOVES it!!! He smiles and laughs the whole time he is in it. I would highly recommend it! It also helps develop head and neck control!
Beth R.
My lo didn't like this at first. He only sits in it for maybe 15 minutes. I think he might be a little small (born 3 weeks early) so he doesn't like where it hits his arms. He can't move them freely.
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
My daughter register for this and got one when she had her baby and we use it all the time. Now the baby is old enough to be able to grab the toys and play with them . Very easy to store. We sit our up in the middle of the coffee table for she can also watch cartoons
Jacqui O.
Gurnee, IL
This product was great when my daughter was too young to sit on my own but I needed a break from my carrier. I would just set it in the middle of the floor and cook dinner. She seemed to love having a different angle to see everything and being able to sit "on her own"
Laura C.
Antioch, CA
love love love. i have tried other baby seats and i think for my skinny little guy this worked perfect. He enjoyed sitting in it. I was nice there was toys that came along with it and you were able to switch up the toys if you had other ones that will attach...
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.