BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL
I love this floor seat for a little playtime! It's so cute and decently priced for such good quality. I have nothing bad to say about this product. Baby loves sitting in this, recommend to anyone looking for a seat to sit your baby up in that's not too expensive
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
This is a fantastic product. My daughter loved to be able to sit up and be part of the action in this chair and I loved that I could get things done! Cover is easy to wash and dries quickly. Durable. Love that it folds flat to store in our little townhouse!
Mylisa A.
Newhall, CA
My lo wanted to sit up so bad so we got one of these! She's super little so we put a blanket as extra padding and for her head. She loves this thing! She's able to sit up and watch everyone. I definitely suggest it! We also hook her favorite toys of the moment on the front to play with as well! Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat
Kara J.
Jber, AK
My daughter absolutely loved this frog seat! I could sit her in the seat and get things done knowing she was safe and secure and also enjoying playing with the toys on the front. She loved being able to sit up and look around comfortably!
Jessica R.
I wish this was around when my two oldest were little. My son (almost 4 months old) loves sitting in it and watching everything around him. It folds up to put away and is super easy to open and close. Highly recommend!
Joely T.
I received this chair as a baby shower gift. And I must say it is one of the best gifts I received. My baby loves it and it helps build her head straight. it's easy to take off and wash. I highly recommend this
Wendy D.
Katy, TX
We had this seat with my baby girl we love the colors the little toys how it could fold down to kind store it somewhere the price is a little steep I wish it was a little cheaper but other than that we loved it
Lexus H.
We recently bought this product for my 12 week old son. He absolutely LOVES it!!! He smiles and laughs the whole time he is in it. I would highly recommend it! It also helps develop head and neck control!
Chelsea C.
I bought this for my daughter when she was four months old and I wish I had gotten it sooner!!! It cradles a baby nicer and more comfortable than a bumbo style chair. She could sit upright in it a month before the bumbo-style. Adorable and the color holds after multiple times washing!
Beth R.
My lo didn't like this at first. He only sits in it for maybe 15 minutes. I think he might be a little small (born 3 weeks early) so he doesn't like where it hits his arms. He can't move them freely.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.