BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?10 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
My 5 month old loves his seat! He is constantly playing with the toys that are attached. He loves seeing what is going on around him! I love that it is easy to wash and portable! We take the seat to daycare and it is small enough to take back and forth every day!
Royshunda W.
I like this little chair. It was small enoough to fit my two-three month old and allow him the opportunity to sit up and engage with the crowd and on lookers known as mommy and daddy. He seems to enjoy it and it doesn't allow him wobble but offers adequate support.
Megan N.
Buda, TX
We only had it for a few months before he was able to sit up on his own, and didn't want to be confined in it anymore, but we loved it in that time. He loved being able to sit up and watch the cats around him, and I loved that it got him off his back. It's a little awkward getting them in and out of it, but overall we were very happy with it. Easy to clean, easy to store.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This is an awesome seat but if your little one has chunky thighs its a bit difficult to get them out. Overall, though I really love this seat. I like how when my baby is in it there aren't touching the ground and it provides support more so then other seats I've tried.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Review for: Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat more...
Fisher price sit me up for seat is perfect to sit your little one on the floor with some toys so they can play. Super soft and easy to wash when it gets dirty. I can't wait to buy another one because I gifted mine over 2 years ago and I'm currently pregnant so I have to buy everything all over agin I didn't save anything from my previous 2 kids but memories only lol
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
My youngest used this when he was little and able to hold his head up. He loved it, and so did I! He loved being able to sit on his own, and look around the room like a big boy! Very easy to fold for travel, and washable! I highly recommend for every mama!
Heidy M.
My daughter is currently using the sit me up and loves it. It keeps her entertained and holds her upright without putting strain on her spine. I do suggest they make a softer headrest on it since it has no cushioning on the back where her head rests.
Crystal P.
I love this seat for my 2 month old. He is long and skinny and fits well in it. Sometimes his feet get stuck putting him in and out but I figure that will happen with any seat that has leg holes. He loves sitting upright and has pretty good head control so this is perfect for him. This is him in it at 6 weeks old. I only wish I had gotten one with a tray like the giraffe one has.
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat more...
This seat is awesome! It's apart my sons morning routine. I place his seat on the couch put him in it after a fresh diaper change and he will sit through his whole morning movie and I can get some stuff done. Also not too expensive at all! So worth it!
Jen J.
Colonia, NJ
I have twins, and both of my sons learned how to sit up using the Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat. it was a lifesaver that came in handy, and also kept my sons occupied with the toys you can attach to it. I would absolutely recommend this to new moms!
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.

Walmart