BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Katie C.
I've owned this floor seat for a month now, and I like it better than the Bumbo for two reasons. First, the leg openings are larger which will allow it to be used for longer than the Bumbo. Another reason is that it folds for easy storage or to transport it.

Pros:
Very stable
Good support in front and back
Seat covering is machine washable
Two tethers with two toys included
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Best decision on my registry. It fits babes better than a bumbo & they are more secure. My little was able to start using it around 3 weeks old because it has good support. Now at 3 months, loves to sit in it & see what's going on, I can see he is well supported & his chunky legs aren't stuck cause it's a soft fabric.
Mercedes G.
Federal Way, WA
Absolutely LOVE this floor seat for my little guy!!! He has a Clubfoot so he has to wear a brace & he can comfortably sit in this with his brace on! We started using it when he was 2 months old, and still using it now when he's 5 months old!
Jenny C.
West Monroe
I bought this after an epic fail with a bumbo seat. He got stuck in the bumbo and hated it because he couldn't move. He absolutely loved this seat! It offered enough support to hold him upright before he could sit unassisted, but enough space to move and play. The toys were entertaining for him, although we did take them off and switch them out, just to keep it fun. That was simple to do :) My only regret is not buying it sooner.
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
We purchased this after having a LO who wants to sit up, but wasn't ready for the Bumbo. It was recommended by a friend who's son has chubby legs and he couldn't use the Bumbo at all. It is AMAZING! I can't thank who ever created this design enough. The back is just tall enough to support her and the toys are perfect for her to chew on! I'm finally able to eat dinner when it's ready and take a shower when I want to!
Brittany T.
This seat has been a life saver, my daughter is still in the stages of learning to sit up by herself and she hates laying down so I'll sit this seat in the floor and give her a toy or turn cartoons on for her while I'm doing housework and she'll sit in it for the longest she's even fell asleep sitting in it because she'll stay in it so long without any fuss. Definitely worth the money in my opinion
Ashley K.
The sit me up seat is just simply amazing.. My baby is now 6months and we just recently purchased his seat but I wish we would have got one sooner. It's much better than the Bumbo seats and helps support baby a lot better too. Every paren't should buy this!!
Jackeline V.
San Antonio , TX
Loved the concept of it, but after looking at it and purchasing it and then returning after much thought. I decided it was easier and more economic to buy a space saving highchair seat. That way I didn't have too many things all over the house and could use it for many purposes than just a seat on the floor. I could just hop him into the chair and give him some toys and entrain him.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
We have two, this one and the lion one. My daughter did not like this one as much, because her toys would get lost over the edge. My daughter is already sitting up at 6 months and she isn't too fond of these anymore. So it is really something that cannot be used long.
Royshunda W.
I like this little chair. It was small enoough to fit my two-three month old and allow him the opportunity to sit up and engage with the crowd and on lookers known as mommy and daddy. He seems to enjoy it and it doesn't allow him wobble but offers adequate support.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.