BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This has been a wonderful product to have. I like that its more of a soft seat that my baby can comfortably sit in without having to worry about hip dysplasia like from the Bumbo. I really like that its fold flat, washable and super cute. My daughter loves to sit in it and chew/play with the attached toy rings. It does not tip over easily so I am comfortable with her playing in it while I do the dishes. My only complaint is that when I go to get my daughter out of it she seems awkward flexed because of the depth of the seat. But its not a big deal. It just takes some getting used to.
Shalah M.
cleveland, TN
My daughter didn't like this at all. It seems well made and is super cute but when I tried to get her out of it, it would take two people because she would sort of get stuck in it.
Kyra B.
Davenport, WA
My son LOVES THIS. He will sit in it as long as I let him, it's perfect for little ones who aren't quite ready to sit up on their own yet. Plus it folds down so it's easy for travel
Leslie M.
Yesssss! My mother in law bought this for ir once he was starting to sit. At first í wanted the bumbo but after reading reviews and asking my uncle who is a chiropractor í decided the bumbo was not good for my little one. I'm glad she bought this one for us. Its colorful and has the toys on it. Weve also added.more of the rings on it so he can have more fun. Also use it when we eat. Has become very useful. My son is now 11 months old and we still use it.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
This seat was good for when I needed to shower and the little one didn't want to lay down. It's very lightweight so it's easy to carry around the house. It's also easy to clean if something got on it. The covering wasn't thick enough though, I found it to be a little too hard so she couldn't be in it for more than 5-10 minutes at most. Also it moved a little too much for my liking once it was put into the seated position. Overall this was a so-so product. We used it every once in awhile but it isn't something we'd recommend.
Kayla H.
I got this seat because my baby seems to always want to be sitting up, but it gets so tiring holding him upright constantly. He's really happy with this seat. I try to sit him in it and his usual response is to try standing. Once I get him in it, he will sit happily and play with the toys if I put them within his reach. He's too little to grab the toys for himself. Otherwise he will sit and play with his hands, or a washcloth if I give one to him. He sits and smiles and laughs and coo's and kicks his feet in joy.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I am so happy I bought this! I have quite the colicky baby who doesn't tolerate tummy time at all and usually wants to be held all the time. I bought this to give my poor arm muscles a break and so that I could sit on the floor and interact with him. I wasn't sure if he would like it at all, but he absolutely loves the thing. It's really easy to put together and it easily folds up to store away. The back is high enough to give just the right amount of head support. I like that there are toys attached and that you can change them out with other fisher price toys if you want. The best part was that this is much cheaper than a Bumbo and is much more interactive.
Amanda Y.
This seat isn't bad but I only put my son in it for a few minutes at a time. He would slouch down in it too much. Now he just plays with the toys attached to it.
Michaela C.
I was so excited to finally purchase my daughter her very own Sit Me Up Seat!!!! We love how comfortable it is on her legs as well as how toys attach to the front to keep her entertained. I prefer it over the Bumbo seat. We had one and her little chunky legs would get caught between the plastic and the safety buckle, so I highly recommend the Sit Me Up Seat over any other seat!!!
Elizabeth S.
Johnson City, TN
I could of cried when i found this! My little guy became so advanced so fast i didn't know what to do, he didn't want to be in the stroller, or the car seat or the highchair, he just wanted to sit up on the counter when me and my husband were cooking or cleaning or doing dishes, and this was perfect! He used it for so long and i loved it! Highly recommend! (Not a bad price either!)
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.