Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat

This easy-fold, portable infant seat helps your baby sit up and play! The Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat is relaxing for your baby and so convenient for you! Its soft fabrics and wide base help support your little one comfortably as you sit them up to interact with the world around (Hello, world!). And the best part? It folds flat—making it easy to store or take with you on the go! Your little one will love the fun linkable toys, and you'll love how easy it is to clean—just remove the seat pad and pop it in the washing machine! Where development comes into play™ Security & Happiness: A comfy and supportive upright seat on a wide, sturdy base lets your baby see and interact with their surroundings (and you!). Curiosity & Discovery: Two linkable toys keep your little one entertained at home or on the go. Gross Motor: Reaching for the toys and pulling them up to play encourages gross motor development.Use only with a child who is able to hold head up unassisted and who is not able to climb out or walk.

Pros and cons ? Is it better than the bumbo? My son is turning 5 months and loves to sit up but is still sitting assisted.
How old is this for this looks really good for my little man to send him outside and around and about can anybody tell me if he's or is good as they look thank you?
What is the real age range for this product?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat!
Courtney C.
Columbus, OH
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Courtney C.
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVED this product. This frog helped me keep my babies entertained while I cooked dinner or did some chores around the house. It had some toys attached so the baby has something to play with and you can switch it out with their favorite toys too!Fisher-Price
Brandi S.
Floresville, TX
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Brandi S.
My 5 month old loves sit me up seat. It's not very cushiony but it sits her up enough so she can engage with us. She has the little rings to play with and loves to sit down every where. It's pretty affordable and sturdy. I just wish it had a little more cushion.
Shannon C.
Milford, CT
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Shannon C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My little one loves to sit up on my lap, but that doesn’t allow me to get much done, and it’s tiring. She’s still too small for some other seats but has control of her neck so this was a great option. I also enjoys that it folds up so I can put it under the crib and bring it to visit out of state family without too much space wasted.
Cecilia B.
Lees Summit, MO
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Cecilia B.
My 3 month old loves using our sit me up. She would stay in it all day if I would let her. She likes being able to sit up and look around. I love the design, it's everything I expected and more, it gives my arms a break and gives her a little freedom. I would definitely recommend for those with clingy babes.
Mafe A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Mafe A.
This chair was amazing for us! It was very helpful while my baby wanted to be sitting all the time but didn’t know how to do it yet. She would love to sit there and also helped her to learn to sit very quickly.
Esther P.
Ocean City, WA
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Esther P.
This chair works amazing for my little guy, he's a little on the smaller size and 2 months old, he doesn't slide much in it at all. Lately he wants to be held all the time and this gives me a great option for putting him down without any fuss. I would highly recommend 100 times over.
Megan N.
Saint Louis, MO
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Megan N.
This seat is such a life saver! I take this with us everywhere. It’s a great seat for babies who don’t sit up on their own yet but big enough that even as they grow, you can still use it! I take this with us on picnics and any outing for the baby to sit in. It folds up flat and perfect to store.
Yulimar A.
Bountiful, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Se ve hermoso y súper cómodo para los bebés ya que los que quedan parados tienen a doblar los piesitos y las rodillas y se cansan más rápido Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat
Anna S.
E Greenville, PA
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Anna S.
Absolutely love this seat. It is really nice and easy to carry around. It folds for easy storing. My 5 month old loves to sit and play in it. I love that there are loops for the toys so that they don’t fall off!
Aaliyah G.
Daytona Beach
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat uploaded by Aaliyah G.
Purchased at: Amazon
this seat is the best. it was inexpensive compared to a ton of baby items and was so easy to put together. the pieces just click together easily no screws or anything. my son loves to sit in it and watch tv. it has good head support if you have a normal sized baby my son is very long and growing fast lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Siara I.
New York
il y a 2 ans
Fisher-Price® Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat...What do you think of this floor seat. Do you recommend it as I am thinking to get one for my daughter?
Karly J. il y a un an
I debated this product at first because I didn’t know if I would get much use out of it. However I love it and I’m so happy I got it! I put my kids in it when we’re playing or eating. It’s a nice place to have them sit, they always seem very comfortable!