BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?8 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there was a blue...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 2 Answers
Zsacari H.
This was by far the best investment I have made so far. My baby loves this seat. He loves crinkling the butterfly toy. He remains content in this seat for a good 30 mins to an hour before becoming fussy. And that says a lot. This helps his back become stronger to be able sit up on his own and it gives me time to do things around the house. I love this thing! I definitely recommend. Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat
Jamile C.
What a wonderful little chair !! We bought this because after about 4 months, my little one only wanted to sit up. I loved that I could just put him right in it and he could sit there and play, or watch me walking around. I would recommend this for any parent. A great feature is that it easily folds up so you can neatly put it away in any corner when you don't need it. The material is also pretty easy to clean if your baby spits up, or is having a little snack while in it. Lastly, with any of these seats I would pay attention to the size of the leg holes, if your baby's legs are a little on the chunkier side, they might not be able to slide in comfortably.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
My little boy loved this! It kept him busy and helped strenghthen him back. I like that we could attatch our own toys to it. I bought it at walmart for around 40 dollars and would buy it again if i had another child. I would recommend this product!
Morgan J.
Prattville, AL
Love this seat! Helps my little one to practice sitting up with support so I can complete a few household tasks while she’s entertained. She likes watching me cook while sitting in this! But warning, this thing makes her poop SO often when she’s sitting in it! Love that it is machine-washable lol.
Samantha M.
I like this way better than a bumbo but it is hard to get my baby in and out of. His little lets get stuck sometimes. I wish I would have gotten the one with the tray and toys. But I didn’t. I recommend it. It is super portable and easy to fold up and stick in a car. It’s awesome.
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
This floor seat is great for babies who are leaving how to sit! I love how it folds up so storage was great too.  Baby had a few spit ups and blow outs and it was very easy to remove the seat to wash it, which is a huge plus for all parents! the designs are also super cute.
Ashlyn C.
Wauseon
I love this! I still use it and my son is almost 7 months old. I think it is way better than the Bumbo and it looks a lot more comfortable to be in. It still helps babies sit up and it even comes with cute little toys to play with. This is one of my baby essentials to have.
Brittany P.
This seat is awesome. It was great during the time frame where my daughter couldn’t sit up alone but wasn’t content laying down. Our pediatrician also recommended this over other options because their butts and legs are on a flat surface and not in a plastic seat.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
This helped my premature baby with sitting up and development because of the toys he could play with! He loved to sit in it and play with the toys or watch his older brothers playing. Its sturdy so no worries about it flipping over or anything like that
F R.
I got this for my little girl because I was worried about her head being a little on the flat side. She hates tummy time and this helps her stay off her back. I think with any activity at this age, babies will get bored fairly quickly. I use it multiple times throughout the day until baby gets sick of it. She enjoys the little attached toys and will tolerate it longer if I'm on the floor with her. It's a good product to have if you need more upright time for baby.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.