BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price sit-me-up floor seat: comfort and fun all in one, with this fun froggy seat! The supportive, upright seat with soft fabric and a wide, sturdy base lets baby see and interact with the world around them. Two linkable toys invite baby to sit up and play. Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Folds for compact storage and use on-the-go.-upright seat for sitting & playing-soft fabric seat-comfy & supportive-wide & sturdy base-two linkable toys include a butterfly with soft wings & a flower teether-keep baby entertained at home or on-the-go-compact fold for easy portability & storage-removable &... see more...

• Worth the money for a 4 month old?9 Answers
  • What color is yours? Mine is green ! had I known there wa...2 Answers
  • At what age can I start using this? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
victoria R.
The cutest most helpful thing ever. Helps the baby sit up. I used this for days i had to cook in kitchen. I would put Baby right on and he will be entertained just watching me and being close to me. I also used this when i would feed my son Baby food. You can easily take the cover off to wash it which is great because it can get dirty. I absolutely love the bright colors as well and the little toys it comes with.
Sondra M.
Plainfield , IN
So much better then the bumbo or any other baby seat! I bought this for my 3 month old and he’s on the short side so it’s very supportive and allows him to learn to sit up! He loves sitting in it and watching us while we clean. Great for outside sitting as well!! Highly recommend!Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat
Jamile C.
What a wonderful little chair !! We bought this because after about 4 months, my little one only wanted to sit up. I loved that I could just put him right in it and he could sit there and play, or watch me walking around. I would recommend this for any parent. A great feature is that it easily folds up so you can neatly put it away in any corner when you don't need it. The material is also pretty easy to clean if your baby spits up, or is having a little snack while in it. Lastly, with any of these seats I would pay attention to the size of the leg holes, if your baby's legs are a little on the chunkier side, they might not be able to slide in comfortably.
Victoria P.
The seat me is a great product before baby is able to sit unassisted and definitely better for development than other seats. We used it for a short time as once my son was able to roll over, he wanted to be constantly moving.
Samantha M.
I like this way better than a bumbo but it is hard to get my baby in and out of. His little lets get stuck sometimes. I wish I would have gotten the one with the tray and toys. But I didn’t. I recommend it. It is super portable and easy to fold up and stick in a car. It’s awesome.
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
This floor seat is great for babies who are leaving how to sit! I love how it folds up so storage was great too.  Baby had a few spit ups and blow outs and it was very easy to remove the seat to wash it, which is a huge plus for all parents! the designs are also super cute.
Nina P.
Flushing, NY
It’s great to support young ones backs and heads. It is very affordable and it helps them start sitting up with help of course. Cons, the baby may flail around but pro is that the baby regains control of their head.
Jessica J.
Titusville
Love this seat. Holds baby nicely and is almost like a small hammock. Loved the face it folded up to be thin. We used it as a travel chair for when we went to visit family or Also doubled it as a makshift highchair. Fabric is removable to wash no problem. Loved this
Stephanie D.
Fellows, CA
My daughter has been using this since 2 months and absolutely loves it!! It gives her time to sit up without me having to hold her so I can get other things done! Now that she’s a little older she loves to sit there and play with the toys that are attached! Amazing buy!
Brittany P.
This seat is awesome. It was great during the time frame where my daughter couldn’t sit up alone but wasn’t content laying down. Our pediatrician also recommended this over other options because their butts and legs are on a flat surface and not in a plastic seat.
Allie M.
Worth the money for a 4 month old?
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
What age did you start using this for your baby?
Ashley G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My baby isn't even three months old yet, but hates laying down. She loves to see what's going on and being upright helps with her reflux. My question is, is this stable enough for a three month old? She has great head control.
C G.
Wahiawa, HI
What age would you recommend this product for? And if you have used a bumbo seat as well which did you prefer? This seat seems cheaper and seems to have better reviews.
Daijza C.
My son is 4 months old, 15lbs and he is tired of his bouncy and is still too little for a walker, so I need this. Do anybody know where this is sold at, I've never seen it before.