Fisher-Price Shimmer and Shine Float & Sing Palace Friends

by Fisher-Price

Fisher-Price Shimmer and Shine Float & Sing Palace Friends. Boom Zahramay! Are you ready to play? Shimmer and Shine's palace living room is decorated in pretty jewel-toned colors and comes with a magical surprise! When you lower the special gem, the couch's magical pillow lifts up to make the genies appear like they're magically floating in mid-air! The playset also features lots of fun phrases, a song from the television show and it even comes with side pillows that make perfect perches for Tala and Nahal. The Float & Sing Palace Friends playset comes with Shimmer, Shine, Tala and Nahal. The Fisher-Price Shimmer and Shine Float & Sing Palace Friends Features: Place Shimmer or Shine on the couch and press the gem to see one of them magically "float" Press the gem on the front of the playset for phrases and a song Shimmer and Shine are each approximately 15.2 centimeter (6 inch) and come dressed in fabric skirts and glittery vests Tala and Nahal can sit on the side pillows Great beginning or addition to any Shimmer and Shine collection As the most trusted name in quality toys, Fisher-Price has been helping to make childhood special for generations of kids. Since 1930, they've been in business to create toys that fascinate and stimulate a child's imagination with innovative learning toys, toys based on popular preschool characters, and award-winning baby gear. Find Fisher-Price products right here! Toys > PRESCHOOL > WIGGLES > WIGGLES. Baby & Toddler > Baby Toys.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price Shimmer and Shine Float & Sing Palace Friends!
Flecial W.
Charlotte, NC
My daughter loved taking the Shimmer and Shine off of the platform and pressing the button several times to hear it sing. It's very colorful and unique. The price is reasonable. I got it for her for her Christmas. She used it for a long time. This is a great gift for anyone who has a young child who loves music as well.
Alisha P.
Clinton, SC
I would definitely recommend this product my kids absolutely loved it it was a great price definitely affordable and in the budget I would definitely recommend
Brittney W.
My kid loves shimmer and shine. She loves almost anything girly. Princesses, mermaids - anything pink and she's hooked.
Emily G.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Cute toy, our daughter loves it but honestly they are pricey if you can’t find a good deal on them. They are normally pretty small toys. Hard plastic and don’t have a lot of movement for play!
Liz S.
White Plains, NY
My niece love 🧸 toys. For them is very good and they entertainment for hours playing with that. I recommend to all.
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
When we bought this it was new and high priced. It broke so easily. The kids and myself were disappointed with this one.
Erika B.
Saint Louis, MO
It keeps my 3 year old daughter entertained for hours! The price is affordable and the quality is great!! She loves using her imagination to play out stories! It has held up great against my toddler and her five cousins when they’ve come over to play.
Pilar N.
privada turbinto 137-1
Es un juguete muy bonito y con sus muñequita súper bonitas muy bien diseñadas y bastantes divertidas para nuestras hijas
beautystylemama G.
Toronto, ON
This is my daughter's favorite toy. She love shimmer and shine so much. I gifted to my daughter on her birthday she was so happy to see this toy
Juriel E.
Tengo una primita que amaba estos juegos, aparte de que se quedaba super tranquila y se entretenía mucho con ellos, aparte estimulan su potencial y aprenden con ellos. Creo que es un buen jugo para distraerla. Lo recomiendo para sus niñas.

Looking for your answer?