BY FISHER-PRICE

Made With Natural Ingredients Enriched With Organic Chamomile And Aloe Paraben Free Dye Free Sls Free Tear Free Fragrance Free Newborn For Sensitive Newborn Skin, Fragrance-Free Is The Way To Be! For The Changing Needs Of Your Growing Child.&Nbsp; At The Newborn Stage, Baby'skin Is Delicate And Thin.&Nbsp; Gentle, Fragrance-Free Products Help Moisturize And Protect Your Little One From Daily Elements. The Sensitive Skin Cleanser And Shampoo Is Specially Formulated With Natural Ingredients To Nurture And Help Protect Delicate Newborn Skin And Hair. Made In Canada see more...

Lisa S.
Maryville, TN
This stuff is wonderful and it is so good for children with sensitive skin like mine. Smells great and it doesn't make my daughter break out like a lot of products currently on the market now.
Kirsten H.
This is really great for babies who have sensitive skin. It doesn't cause bad reactions and makes bath time more comfortable for both parties.
A D.
Holt, MI
I have a sample of these and loved it I think I will buy it full size to give it a try
Amber B.
Kettering , OH
My absolute favorite! My baby has sensitive skin like her daddy so this is a life saver, I never have to worry about her skin getting irritated!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Love this shampoo for my kiddo! She has really sensitive skin and it was great for not irritating get skin or cause a reaction, like most shampoos and body washes seem to do.
Cortney W.
Duboistown , Pa
My son had very sensitive skin and for awhile I couldn't find any soap for him. I tried this and it worked wonders