Fisher-Price Royal Stepstool Potty, Princess Pink uploaded by Yuvana F.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Make potty training fun for your little one with the Fisher-Price Royal Potty Stepstool. A great training potty that now includes a step stool for extended use. Convert this kids training potty into a sturdy step-stool by flipping down the lid for your... see more...

Buy on kmart*
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This was great for when my LO was FIRST learning to use the potty. But after awhile from dumping the potty into the toilet, it would smell. It was great that things could easily come apart and wash. The ONLY issue we ended up having (and this is just weird) it would sing ALL BY ITSELF. Nobody had to be in the bathroom for this thing to make its sparkle sounds! Creepy!! It's fantastic it can double as a stool, we use that a lot now. Even though our LO has upgraded to the BIG potty, we use this thing A LOT.
Selena A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Absolutely loved this potty chair! My daughter loves princess stuff plus it isn't just a potty it is a stool too! We started potty training at 21 months old and she was completely potty trained by 24 months (: I believe this seat truly helped! It's easy to clean, easy to use and easy to transport! The only thing I didn't like about this chair is the noises it makes every time you go. But you don't need to put batteries in it or you can shut it off at the bottom.
Brianna V.
I LOVE this potty!! I started potty-training my daughter at 18 months so I was a little worried. This potty made it so much easier. As soon I got her to go once and she heard the music, it clicked! She would get really excited every time the music played when she would go! This potty is very affordable and can be used as a step stool for the next few years!
Aubrie F.
This potty wasn't a favorite for my son. He preferred to just use the regular toilet. I hated how the sound goes off for almost anything not just when the child uses the bathroom in it. The only thing I really liked about this was the removable seat that can be used on the regular toilet. We got the most use out of just that part of this toilet.
Gloria V.
The potty serves it's main purpose which is a toilet for toddlers, but mine malfunctions. At first it did what it was supposed to it played music when my child used the potty. Now the music plays in the middle of the night & anytime he sits on it & theres not any wetness or anything in the potty. It gives him false pretenses so every time the music plays he says yaaay, yet he hasn't done anything. I would definitely return to the store if I still had the box.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
My son loves this he is just stating to potty train and it's also a stool for him to wash his hands after he finishes using the potty and it really easy to clean. It's fairly adorable $20 at target great price for all it does
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I had the green one for my son. It really helped with potty training. It sang whenever he would go and he enjoyed that. It's not used as a step stool. Love that it's multipurpose. Was easy to clean too.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used the green one! And my daughter loved it! This is how she began to learn how to potty and I'm so glad she did I'm proud to use this for my son and it's so convenient. Easy to use and versatile!
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
My daughter loved this potty. She didn't use it for very long though, she prefered using the white seat on the adult toilet. It does randomly play music at times. My daughter now uses it as a stool.
Courtney T.
Windsor, VA
Serves it's purpose and we started off with this but quickly switched to a seat for the toilet. This one was nice with the music when pottying but would also play occasionally when she just sat on it. She eventually learned that she could flip it over and press the button to make it play which is pretty much the only thing she wanted to do with the potty.