Fisher-Price Royal Stepstool Potty, Pink Princess (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY FISHER-PRICE

Sarhay Q.
Sanford, FL
Fantastic potty, we have a green potty for boy and my little son seems very comfortable sitting on it while waiting, The best part is that it plays music and says "Yay" when your child is successful, The step stool is very sturdy for the kids. It is light enough for my 3 year old baby to move the potty to wherever he wants.
Fantástico potty, contamos con uno en color verde y mi pequeño hijo parece muy cómodo sentado en él mientras espera, La mejor parte es que reproduce música y dice "Yay" cuando su niño tiene éxito, el taburete es muy resistente y es lo suficientemente ligero para que mi bebé 3 años pueda mover el taburete a donde él quiere.
Laura H.
Norton Shores, MI
We purchased the Fisher Price Royal Stepstool Potty at Target about a year ago. We have loved it! I first used it as a potty while potty training my 18 month old daughter. It was awesome! It sings songs when she goes potty and it's just the right level for her to sit down all by her self. The pot is easy to remove to empty and clean. What I really love about this set up is that the seat comes off so you can attache it to the big toilet. Now we have the seat on our toilet and the stool in front of the toilet. Our 2.5 year old goes potty all by her self which makes both of us happy! I highly recommend this seat!!
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct
We bought this potty even though we aren't completely ready to potty train. Our daughter has already peed on it once and she was perfectly happy to sit on it. She likes to carry it around, use the step stool, and hear the music it plays. My only complaint is the piece that plays the music falls out really easily.
Kristen H.
Malvern, AR
The child potty is very cute. My daughter loves that it played music. It is also very easy to clean and doubles as a step stool. The only downfall was the music plays mysteriously for no reason every once in a while.
Erin E.
This potty worked very well for my 3 girls while they were going through training. Was right sized when they were little. Worked very well when they were bigger as a stool to get on the big potty or to brush their teeth at the sink. Easy to clean.
Courtney M.
My baby cousin used this when she was potty training! It was the best thing for her . She loved going potty in this chair and loved using as a step stool to wash her hands after .
Marcia A.
This potty can stand the test of time. I know. I bought it some time ago. The color scheme is adorable, the music is whimsical and fun, and the item itself is extremely sturdy.
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
My mother in law got this for her house to help my daughter learn to go to the potty. It is so cute and she is a lot more interested in this one than the plain one we have at our house. Love that it plays music when she pees in it.
Jessica G.
South Gate, CA
My daughter learned to go to the potty in this!!! The price is great and the quality is good it sings when she pees in it she loved it!!!