Fisher-Price Rockin' Tunes Giraffe, 1 ea uploaded by Danielle J.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Engaging Experience for Baby to Groove Rock! Adorable Giraffe Entertains Your Baby 2 Helps Baby s Balance 3 Includes Fun Phrases, PlayfulMusic Dancing Lights The Fisher-Price Rockin Tunes Giraffe is the only rocker to recognize baby s movements and encourage rocking while helping baby to balance! An iconic format with an innovativetwist featuringanadorable giraffe character and new Signature Style ownable look. The Rockin Tunes Giraffe will sense baby s movements and respond with fun phrases, playfulmusic and dancing lightsupand downthe mane. The faster babyrocks, the more lights and music build creating an engaging experience for baby to groove and rock to! A bat-at roller ball on the top of the giraffe will activate lights and music to entertain baby. see more...

Dakode B.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
My ten month old boy and 2 year old girl fight over it, if that tells you anything! Got ours as a Christmas gift for the kids. So thankful for this because it occupies them forever!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Blue Springs, MO
When we first got this toy, my daughter was terrified of it (which says more about her than the toy, I know). Once she figured out how to play with it, she really enjoyed playing with it. There are a couple things I don't like about it, though. First, this toy doesn't really rock, it kind of just wobbles. If you have a child under 1.5, it's perfect because they can't over-rock and fly back/forwards. However, once your child learns how to gain momentum, it's really easy for them to rock right off the toy. It's hard to rate because the age on the box is great in that aspect, but the rocker itself is too tall for the recommended age range to sit and place their feet safely. We got this on a Black Friday deal 2 years ago, so for $15, it was an excellent purchase.
Trista P.
Trista P.
My daughter received this as a Christmas gift just a few months before her first birthday. She wasn't able to get on to it by herself, but she still loved using it. Now she's 18 months old and still plays with it everyday.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My son got this for his first birthday and he's 3 next month and he still will play with it! I prefer the sounds off because they are loud and annoying (lol) but my daughter who just turned one also enjoys this toy!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This this giraffe is super cute and fun. Your child will have a blast rocking on this giraffe. Your home will be filled with laughter
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I like how this is soooo good ive tried it before and i really enjoyed it , i strongly recommend other people to use it ass well
Myriah J.
Myriah J.
Dover, DE
Love love love this !!!! & my son enjoys this just as much !!! He never wants to get off lol recommend to anyone with a toddler
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Missouri City, TX
My son is two and still gets on this to play! It's a big plus when he becomes very fussy. He loves to sing along and dance
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I need one of this. my little one thinks I'm a house every time she hops on my back. this would be a perfect toy for her.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
Such an awesome product for babies and the moms and dads! Definitely something worth purchasing! We love ours!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
What is the age group for this item?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Tulare, CA
Looking for a good gift for my sons first birthday and this seems fun. Has anyone had bad experiences with it or do the littles all love the toy?
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Bulger, PA
Mega Parent Expert
What is the age range for this? Suitable for a 1 year old?