Fisher-Price Rockin' Tunes Giraffe, 1 ea uploaded by Danielle J.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Engaging Experience for Baby to Groove Rock! Adorable Giraffe Entertains Your Baby 2 Helps Baby s Balance 3 Includes Fun Phrases, PlayfulMusic Dancing Lights The Fisher-Price Rockin Tunes Giraffe is the only rocker to recognize baby s movements and encourage rocking while helping baby to balance! An iconic format with an innovativetwist featuringanadorable giraffe character and new Signature Style ownable look. The Rockin Tunes Giraffe will sense baby s movements and respond with fun phrases, playfulmusic and dancing lightsupand downthe mane. The faster babyrocks, the more lights and music build creating an engaging experience for baby to groove and rock to! A bat-at roller ball on the top of the giraffe will activate lights and music to entertain baby. see more...

Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
When we first got this toy, my daughter was terrified of it (which says more about her than the toy, I know). Once she figured out how to play with it, she really enjoyed playing with it. There are a couple things I don't like about it, though. First, this toy doesn't really rock, it kind of just wobbles. If you have a child under 1.5, it's perfect because they can't over-rock and fly back/forwards. However, once your child learns how to gain momentum, it's really easy for them to rock right off the toy. It's hard to rate because the age on the box is great in that aspect, but the rocker itself is too tall for the recommended age range to sit and place their feet safely. We got this on a Black Friday deal 2 years ago, so for $15, it was an excellent purchase.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert
I got this for my son for his second Christmas. His fourth is rolling around, and while he has certainly about outgrown it, he still enjoys it. Definitely worth the buy. I plan to buy one for my nephew this Christmas.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
My ten month old boy and 2 year old girl fight over it, if that tells you anything! Got ours as a Christmas gift for the kids. So thankful for this because it occupies them forever!
Trista P.
My daughter received this as a Christmas gift just a few months before her first birthday. She wasn't able to get on to it by herself, but she still loved using it. Now she's 18 months old and still plays with it everyday.
Amanda M.
My son got this for his first birthday and he's 3 next month and he still will play with it! I prefer the sounds off because they are loud and annoying (lol) but my daughter who just turned one also enjoys this toy!
Cassie Q.
This was a gift our little girl received for Christmas. She has so much fun with it, she enjoys riding it and also just has fun pushing it around. She loves that it lights up and sings very catchy songs
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves this giraffe! It does not take up too much space and is easy to keep clean. The colors are bright and vibrant and overall this toy is great!
Ashley C.
Stonewall, MS
Great toy! we bought this toy for my daughter's first birthday. she absolutely loved it. it plays music every time they rock it, and it's mane lights up!
Marisa M.
Union, Nj
My daughter got this for her birthday. She loved it and would play with it everyday. She would rock it just so she can hear the music. I recommend it .
Taylor S.
Such a cute & sweet toddler toy! Kids just love this rocking giraffe. It's definitely a unique toy. & way cooler than a rocking horse, in my opinion.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
What is the age group for this item?
Ashley G.
Tulare, CA
Looking for a good gift for my sons first birthday and this seems fun. Has anyone had bad experiences with it or do the littles all love the toy?
Brittany V.
Bulger, PA
Mega Parent Expert
What is the age range for this? Suitable for a 1 year old?