BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Soothe and delight infants with the plush fisher-price rock n' play sleeper. This is a top item in our baby registry. Lightweight and portable, it's perfect for using at home, from the beside to living areas, and on the go. This soft, cozy bassinet has calming vibrations and an inclined seat for cradling newborns in a comfortable position. With a slight push, parents and caregivers can gently rock babies while they rest securely in the seat with its 3-pt. Safety harness. The adorable rose berry design is a combination of baby pinks and light neutrals--perfect for newborn girls. Also included: a toy for soothing & entertaining... see more...

Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry
  • "love that its multi purpose, I can let her sleep next to my bed or I can bring it down stairs, super light weight and semi difficult to put together,but totally worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "My daughter loves this and so do I." in 1 review
DeAndra M.
Worthington, OH
The first month my son would not sleep in his crib. We went out and bought this and it was a life saver. I didn’t want him sleeping in his swing because of SIDS and in his crib we couldn’t get a solid hour of sleep. This started to be the only way he could sleep his two hours at night time. Light weight so easy to move between rooms or even houses for babysitters or grandparents. Cord isn’t too long so no extra clutter or high risk for our oldest.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
Cute little sleeper!. We used this all the time for our daughter. It was so light and portable!. I would put it in the kitchen when I was washing dishes, in the living room, bedroom of course, I even put it in the bathroom while I showered a couple of times. My Baby girl loved it too, it cradles them nicely and slightly elevated, so it’s sorta like when you are carrying them. I would swaddle her and place her in the rock n play and she would sleep so peacefully. I would definitely buy one again for my next baby
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
This is literally a life saver and when I say life saver I’m being literal. My special needs daughter has severe reflux and couldn’t lay down without choking and she also has an airways defect which makes it worse. If she didn’t have this she would have had to lay flat. We used this for the first six to seven months of her life until she got her surgery which prevents the reflux from reaching her throat . I still use it when she is sick with a runny nose and cough (she is 13months) . I also am a world leader for a non profit called coping with lm and since it is very very common for babies with airway defects to have reflux this has been a life saver for most of the families in the group.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
My daughter is currently laying in hers right now. More for about newborn to four months. Great if baby is laying down to take a nap. It vibrates which is nice and moves so you can rock it. Could be used as a bassinet replacement as well.
Katie T.
Brookland , AR
Wish I would have got the auto rock version but my daughter sleeps best in this. I find myself manually rocking it while half asleep. It's easy to clean. The way it elevates her back is great for reflux also. :)
Alia R.
Philadelphia, PA
So easy to use. And you can store it anywhere. The baby is comfortable and feels snug without you having to hold them all the time. They are very reasonable. I was kind of upset that my daughter grew out of hers.
Hilary F.
Bakersfield , CA
We love our rock n play. My baby is now 4 month old and still uses it for naps but when she was a newborn she used it for all sleeping until she was a month old and we moved her to her crib at the end of our bed. She sleeps great in it. The only downside is I wish I would have gotten the auto rock because I would get stuck manually rocking it all night long to get her back to sleep.
Julia M.
This is a life savers for all parents. Especially children with colic or acid reflux. There is a slight incline in the bassinet that allows the baby to feel much more comfortable and almost swaddled. The vibration is a perfect touch to sooth your baby.
Shania T.
King, NC
My daughter loved her rock and play! It folds up for easy storage, easy to grab and go. I was comfortable with letting her sleep in it without having to worry about anything. But unfortunately the vibrating box burnt up and I had to remove it.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I have this and I love it I keep it in my bathroom so when I’m taking a shower I put my baby in here it vibrates and rocks. The only downside is the battery is difficult to change. Overall very satisfied with this product.
Victoria N.
Mulberry, FL
I've heard of a baby that had spinal problems due to sleeping in these, especially flat head. Has anyone experienced this with their baby I've been wanting to buy this but scared.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Does anyone know how much this cost ?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Is this something you have to rock manually, or does it do it automatically?
Lisa A.
How long can a newborn use this product? Weight? Thx
Jamie S.
Normal, IL
Is this really necessary? I have one on my registry (currently expecting baby #1) and I also have a swing/bouncer combo as well, but I'm not really sure which would be better. I have limited space =/