Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry

Soothe and delight infants with the plush fisher-price rock n' play sleeper. This is a top item in our baby registry. Lightweight and portable, it's perfect for using at home, from the beside to living areas, and on the go. This soft, cozy bassinet has calming vibrations and an inclined seat for cradling newborns in a comfortable position. With a slight push, parents and caregivers can gently rock babies while they rest securely in the seat with its 3-pt. Safety harness. The adorable rose berry design is a combination of baby pinks and light neutrals--perfect for newborn girls. Also included: a toy for soothing & entertaining...

Does Anyone still use these even though they’re recalled?
Does anyone know how much this cost ?
Cuando llega la marca a Parfuay?
Start your review of Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
love that its multi purpose, I can let her sleep next to my bed or I can bring it down stairs, super light weight and semi difficult to put together,but totally worth it!in reviews
My daughter loves this and so do I.in reviews
Allison R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I just had my first child a little over two weeks ago and the first few nights home from the hospital we would struggle with sleeping at night. She would only sleep propped up in her boppy pillow or if someone was holding her. She hates the bassinet and her crib. I kept seeing so many things on Pinterest about other moms loving this product for their newborns to sleep in. So I went out and bought one and let me just say this product is a life saver! She loves to sleep in it and will sleep between 3-4 hours at a time before waking to eat. This is a must have item for me!
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry uploaded by Alyssa C.
Absolute must have baby product for any new mom! We have 3 daughters , our youngest is just 6 weeks old & we have used the rock n play for all 3. We weren't going to stop now! Our babygirl will not sleep anywhere else . We have a pretty tall bed and the rock n play fits right along side it for easy reach & access. We love our rock n play!
Anna M.
Beacon Falls, CT
My daughter LOVED this and probably spent a most of her first 6 months in it!! It was perfect for bedside sleeping instead of a bassinet, and gave her just enough prop up so if she had gas it didn't bother her! It folds compact for easy travel too! Bringing it to holidays was great because while we ate she either snoozed or just enjoyed rocking away! I actually tend to buy one for every baby shower I go to because I love it that much!!!
Autumn M.
This is by far the best item i registered for! We use it in our room for our newborn and she loves it. It is also easy to fold up and take with places too. IT has a vibrating feature on it which my daughter seems to love. although i do wish it rocked on its own.. overall, an excellent product for new moms!
Jeni O.
Scranton, PA
This is the only sleeper that my preemie could use! She wasn't comfortable is anything else. Laying flat would cause her to spit up with acid reflux. I found the cost very affordable, it was one of the items on my most wanted list on my baby registry. Over all, We love it and plan on using it again for our 2nd baby due in May!
Josh B.
Coaling, AL
Great to put baby in when you need a free hand [email protected] something. It’s safe and baby enjoys the sounds and rocking it can do.
Mona E.
Cusseta, GA
This put my baby to sleep every time. When my baby was grumpy and sleepy I would put her in this and it worked like a charm. Lights out every time.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Are use this all the time with my eldest child who loved it and used to take naps in it all the time but since there were some recalls since discussing how it’s dangerous to keep the baby inside during naps I tend not to use it with my second baby
Trisha N.
Green Bay, WI
I don’t think these are on the market anymore... but they were heaven. It’s the only place my child would nap.
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product