Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry

Soothe and delight infants with the plush fisher-price rock n' play sleeper. This is a top item in our baby registry. Lightweight and portable, it's perfect for using at home, from the beside to living areas, and on the go. This soft, cozy bassinet has calming vibrations and an inclined seat for cradling newborns in a comfortable position. With a slight push, parents and caregivers can gently rock babies while they rest securely in the seat with its 3-pt. Safety harness. The adorable rose berry design is a combination of baby pinks and light neutrals--perfect for newborn girls. Also included: a toy for soothing & entertaining...

Does Anyone still use these even though they’re recalled?
Does anyone know how much this cost ?
Cuando llega la marca a Parfuay?
Start your review of Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“love that its multi purpose, I can let her sleep next to my bed or I can bring it down stairs, super light weight and semi difficult to put together,but totally worth it!” in 4 reviews
“My daughter loves this and so do I.” in 1 review
Reno
My son loved this thing! He slept in it for the first 3 weeks after the was born. I wish I still had it for my daughter. Just don't be stupid n buckle your baby in!
Louisville, KY
Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry uploaded by Alyssa C.
Absolute must have baby product for any new mom! We have 3 daughters , our youngest is just 6 weeks old & we have used the rock n play for all 3. We weren't going to stop now! Our babygirl will not sleep anywhere else . We have a pretty tall bed and the rock n play fits right along side it for easy reach & access. We love our rock n play!
Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry uploaded by Olympia M.
Due to acid reflux so badly in my youngest she could not sleep on a completely flat bed. She would often spit up so much and choke on it in the night but with this bed it was easier for it to drain out of her mouth and I am very very very grateful for this bed!!! This picture I took just before snapping her in
Bakersfield , CA
We love our rock n play. My baby is now 4 month old and still uses it for naps but when she was a newborn she used it for all sleeping until she was a month old and we moved her to her crib at the end of our bed. She sleeps great in it. The only downside is I wish I would have gotten the auto rock because I would get stuck manually rocking it all night long to get her back to sleep.
North Las Vegas
I have this and I love it I keep it in my bathroom so when I’m taking a shower I put my baby in here it vibrates and rocks. The only downside is the battery is difficult to change. Overall very satisfied with this product.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute little sleeper!. We used this all the time for our daughter. It was so light and portable!. I would put it in the kitchen when I was washing dishes, in the living room, bedroom of course, I even put it in the bathroom while I showered a couple of times. My Baby girl loved it too, it cradles them nicely and slightly elevated, so it’s sorta like when you are carrying them. I would swaddle her and place her in the rock n play and she would sleep so peacefully. I would definitely buy one again for my next baby
I love this sleeper! One big pro is that it folds up so it doesn't take up a lot of space when its not in use and makes it easy to bring along for traveling. I also like that it has the vibrating feature to help my daughter sleep. My daughter was experiencing some reflux so we switched from her sleeping in a pack n play to this so she would be elevated and it seems to help her. I would recommend this for other parents due to its size and convenience for travel.
Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper - Rose Berry uploaded by Kimberly R.
My little one loves his little rocker. He loves to sleep in it. When he was newborn it helped a lot because it game him the feeling of being in the womb. He is now 5 months and still takes naps it it. I recommend this to any new parents out there.
Navarre, FL
Despite being labeled a "sleeper" these things are death traps. The AAP warns against these as they have been proven to cause positional asphyxiation and death in infants. In the United States the terms crib, play yard, and bassinet are heavily regulated and are the ONLY safe sleep environments. Be warned against terms like napper and sleeper. You don't want to lose your baby because of something this easily avoided.
New Orleans, LA
We got so much use out of this thing! I would put it in the bath room as I could bathe while my daughter slept or played. The only thing I would recommend it getting the auto rock version instead. This does not rock on its own so my daughter got bored quickly. Otherwise I would highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...