Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral uploaded by Yosimi U.Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral uploaded by Emily G.Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral uploaded by Emily M.

BY FISHER-PRICE #12 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price newborn rock n play sleeper :â an inclined sleeper and playtime seat in onewith calming vibrations, too! The inclined seat helps baby sleep all night long. A gentle push from mom rocks the sleeper back and forth. Additional features include a light-weight design for portability and storage, three-point restraint and linkable clackers. Insert is machine washable and dryer safe. Features:â comfy incline helps baby sleep.â compact fold for portability & storage.â switch on calming vibrations to soothe baby.â rocks with a gentle push.â sleeper & playtime seat in one.â soft & supportive insert.â easy to assemble.â ... see more...

• What is the weight/height limit on this? My LO is longer than ave...1 Answers
  • Is it okay to leave plugged into wall outlet when not in use or s...6 Answers
Shana C.
Naperville, IL
I love this sleeper. My daughter is 4 months old, and still uses it to nap. The one thing she does NOT like is the vibrating feature, so we do not use that. I purchased this when she was 6 weeks old, and honestly I should have bought it before she was born.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
I love this thing so much because it saved my life on sleeping when my son was a newborn. He slept in this all the time!! He’s now 4 months and almost grown out of it now I am really sad. I definitely reccomend this to other parents!!!
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
My son is 7 weeks old and it’s amazing ! It keeps him in an elevated position and rocks back and forth. I wish it had the vibration because he would love it even more since that seems to help his gas. It’s not a must have but it’s a great product
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
I had this sleeper and didn't like it. I love the concept and how it's designed to make baby feel like he or she is sleeping in the womb (due to incline and how deep and comforting it is but I just disliked how you had to rock the rocker manually. it was annoying when I was trying to catch some sleep while I rocked baby to sleep. the only feature that was good was that it vibrates. that feature should be added to the automatic rock n play
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Despite being labeled a "sleeper" these things are death traps. The AAP warns against these as they have been proven to cause positional asphyxiation and death in infants. In the United States the terms crib, play yard, and bassinet are heavily regulated and are the ONLY safe sleep environments. Be warned against terms like napper and sleeper. You don't want to lose your baby because of something this easily avoided.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
This is my favorite baby product thus far. I got it as a shower gift. It is the only thing that gets my baby to stop crying after I've tried everything else. The shape of it makes the baby feel like she's being held. The vibration helps put her to sleep and keep her asleep. It has saved my sanity. PUT IT ON YOUR REGISTRY. And don't let your mom or anyone else talk you out of it.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Boy was this a lifesaver! My last two had colic and reflux and slept better on an incline! This was great for that! It was easily collapsible and portable! We kept it downstairs during the day and best to my bed at night! Material was very soft and comfortable! This is a parenting must have!
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
This is a MUST have item for baby! Our 6 month old has slept in his since birth! Also perfect for those babies suffering from reflux. Invest in the one with the rock, vibrate, and music settings. Also comes with app that you can turn rocker on and off from other room.
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
I have this for my daughter and oh my goodness! How convenient! So easy to take it to her grandparents houses so she can sleep in it! She still sleeps in this every night at 3 months old. I wish I had this with my son! I recommend to everyone I know!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Go to baby product. Used for all 3 of my kids. They fold up and are easy to store when not in use. Affordable option. The built in rock/vibration is great for newborns. We were able to use for many months, so this is absolutely worth it!
Adriana A.
Is it okay to leave plugged into wall outlet when not in use or should I unplug every time product is not in use?
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
What is the weight/height limit on this? My LO is longer than average.