Add a Photo

By FISHER-PRICE
#7 in Bouncers & Jumpers
Fisher-price newborn rock n play sleeper :â an inclined sleeper and playtime seat in onewith calming vibrations, too! The inclined seat helps baby sleep all night long. A gentle push from mom rocks the sleeper back and forth. Additional features include a light-weight design for portability and storage, three-point restraint and linkable clackers. Insert is machine washable and dryer safe. Features:â comfy incline helps baby sleep.â compact fold for portability & storage.â switch on calming vibrations to soothe baby.â rocks with a gentle push.â sleeper & playtime seat in one.â soft & supportive insert.â easy to assemble.â ...
Photos (3)
Erin S.
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI

This product has been sent from the Gods for all moms with babies with gas or acid reflux. We used this when we brought our premie home from the hospital, thinking it was ridiculous to waste money on a bassiet when we had this at home. He loved it! The portability of this is so great! It folds nice and thin to store behind other furniture or in a closet also. Our biggest mistake though was letting him sleep in it while the vibrating setting was on. He got too used to it and transitioning him to the crib was tough. Overall, we love it. It's a great, portable napping solution for a new baby. Can't wait to save it for my next one!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute, IN

Can I just say these Rock and Plays are life savers!!! I don't know how anyone survives having a newborn and infant without it! My son slept in his exclusively until he was 2 months old. He slept so well in it. Perfect for a little baby to cradle into. I have never felt comfortable with laying my newborn down flat to sleep. It doesn't seem natural right away considering how they are in your womb. I would highly recommend this being a newborn MUST have.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA

I got this instead of a bassinet for when I brought my baby home from the hospital. He slept in it next to my bed without any issues. He also has some gas/spit up issues so it's nice to keep him slightly elevated. It's also perfect for travel because it folds up nicely and he gets to sleep in something familiar. I have the auto rock version which I don't use all the time but it's s nice feature to pull out if he's refusing to sleep.
Marlana S.
Marlana S.
W Valley City, UT

I absolutely LOVE this thing! My son had really bag heartburn and I was trying to keep him slanted in my bed but it wasn't working out too well (plus my husband was sleeping on the couch) and I decided to pick this up. I'm so glad I did, I didn't have to worry anymore about him possibly suffocating on the pillows or sliding down flat on my bed. He slept a lot better and I took it all around the house. Would 110% recommend
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC

This is my favorite baby product thus far. I got it as a shower gift. It is the only thing that gets my baby to stop crying after I've tried everything else. The shape of it makes the baby feel like she's being held. The vibration helps put her to sleep and keep her asleep. It has saved my sanity. PUT IT ON YOUR REGISTRY. And don't let your mom or anyone else talk you out of it.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Carthage , IN

We had this and we loved everything about it . The print was so cute (can't find the exact one we had but our Little man loved it . Wish we had one for our 1st baby, 😔 . One thing I do recommend is to make sure you get the one that can rock on its own. Our only played music & vibrated. So we have to rock him anytime he was in it.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

I loved this. Our daughter was a premie and needed to be on an incline when she slept. This was a lifesaver for us! She was able to sleep in this every night for the first few months home. It was also small and folded easily for travel. It was the perfect fit for our small master bedroom too and easy to have close to the bed.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA

Boy was this a lifesaver! My last two had colic and reflux and slept better on an incline! This was great for that! It was easily collapsible and portable! We kept it downstairs during the day and best to my bed at night! Material was very soft and comfortable! This is a parenting must have!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR

This is a MUST have item for baby! Our 6 month old has slept in his since birth! Also perfect for those babies suffering from reflux. Invest in the one with the rock, vibrate, and music settings. Also comes with app that you can turn rocker on and off from other room.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I'm never giving this up.I used this alot with my son.I took it everywhere with me.It is easy to carry around.Perfect to take around on trips or for traveling.My son was snuggled and comfortable in this!Its soft and it was a great buy! I'm not letting this go!
Adriana A.
Adriana A.

Is it okay to leave plugged into wall outlet when not in use or should I unplug every time product is not in use?
Ashely W.
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN

What is the weight/height limit on this? My LO is longer than average.

Join Now