Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral

Fisher-price newborn rock n play sleeper :â an inclined sleeper and playtime seat in onewith calming vibrations, too! The inclined seat helps baby sleep all night long. A gentle push from mom rocks the sleeper back and forth. Additional features include a light-weight design for portability and storage, three-point restraint and linkable clackers. Insert is machine washable and dryer safe. Features:â comfy incline helps baby sleep.â compact fold for portability & storage.â switch on calming vibrations to soothe baby.â rocks with a gentle push.â sleeper & playtime seat in one.â soft & supportive insert.â easy to assemble.â ...

Is this worth it? Does it rock on its own?
Did anyone have trouble with it not turning off?
Is it okay to leave plugged into wall outlet when not in use or should I unplug every time product is not in use?
Start your review of Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral!
Megan G.
Monticello, KY
Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral uploaded by Megan G.
We used this for both boys before it wss recalled. We only used it during the day for nap times thegy LOVED the rocking motion and i loved that i didnt have to sit and rock them 😂 i could strap them in and they would go right to sleep.
Courtney C.
Hodgenville, KY
I have one of these for my new born she loves it. I also like it cause it helps the baby sit up some so if they spit up they won't choke on it as easily.
Lucy L.
Anton, TX
Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral uploaded by Lucy L.
I like using this when im cleaning or cooking. My son loves it too. He takes his naps or when its time for bed he will sleep in it. I love that it rocks and has music.
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I really liked this portable bassinet. Honestly, my baby slept the best in this. Eventually he outgrew it and transitioning him to a crib was difficult because he liked the small space of the bassinet.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,733 reviews
I am so grateful I had one of these for my son after he came home from the NICU! I would swaddle him and rock him to sleep in this with my foot or hand by my bed and I don’t know how I would have made it without this product because my son hated the crib and laying flat. Truly a godsend.
Jenna F.
bethpage
I know there’s been a lot of issues surrounding this product but I still love it. My kids were never in it past the time they should have been and it was so soothing and relaxing for them to nap in. I used it so much!
julie B.
Carpentersvle, IL
It’s so comfortable.Good for babies from newborn until 1 y.o.We love to take it camping with us.So useful
Alexis W.
Burgettstown, PA
I honestly didn’t know as a first time parent almost 4 years ago how much this product would save my life. My son wouldn’t sleep in his bed and this is one of the only things he would sleep in. The vibrations were perfect and it saved my sanity. I recommend to all new moms for sure!
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
Definitely recommend this product. My son sleeps so well in it. Now my only problem is trying to get him in his crib!
Karina R.
Albuquerque, NM
My baby enjoys this rocker. I would put her in there and immediately fall asleep on it. The vibration is super soothing to her. Totally recommend for your newborn baby!