Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral uploaded by Yosimi U.Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral uploaded by Emily G.Fisher-Price Rock N' Play Sleeper - Neutral uploaded by Emily M.

BY FISHER-PRICE #11 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-price newborn rock n play sleeper :â an inclined sleeper and playtime seat in onewith calming vibrations, too! The inclined seat helps baby sleep all night long. A gentle push from mom rocks the sleeper back and forth. Additional features include a light-weight design for portability and storage, three-point restraint and linkable clackers. Insert is machine washable and dryer safe. Features:â comfy incline helps baby sleep.â compact fold for portability & storage.â switch on calming vibrations to soothe baby.â rocks with a gentle push.â sleeper & playtime seat in one.â soft & supportive insert.â easy to assemble.â ... see more...

• What is the weight/height limit on this? My LO is longer than average.1 Answers
  • Is it okay to leave plugged into wall outlet when not in use or sho...6 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Erin S.
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
This product has been sent from the Gods for all moms with babies with gas or acid reflux. We used this when we brought our premie home from the hospital, thinking it was ridiculous to waste money on a bassiet when we had this at home. He loved it! The portability of this is so great! It folds nice and thin to store behind other furniture or in a closet also. Our biggest mistake though was letting him sleep in it while the vibrating setting was on. He got too used to it and transitioning him to the crib was tough. Overall, we love it. It's a great, portable napping solution for a new baby. Can't wait to save it for my next one!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute, IN
Can I just say these Rock and Plays are life savers!!! I don't know how anyone survives having a newborn and infant without it! My son slept in his exclusively until he was 2 months old. He slept so well in it. Perfect for a little baby to cradle into. I have never felt comfortable with laying my newborn down flat to sleep. It doesn't seem natural right away considering how they are in your womb. I would highly recommend this being a newborn MUST have.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
I got this instead of a bassinet for when I brought my baby home from the hospital. He slept in it next to my bed without any issues. He also has some gas/spit up issues so it's nice to keep him slightly elevated. It's also perfect for travel because it folds up nicely and he gets to sleep in something familiar. I have the auto rock version which I don't use all the time but it's s nice feature to pull out if he's refusing to sleep.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I loved this. Our daughter was a premie and needed to be on an incline when she slept. This was a lifesaver for us! She was able to sleep in this every night for the first few months home. It was also small and folded easily for travel. It was the perfect fit for our small master bedroom too and easy to have close to the bed.
Briana w.
Briana w.
Best purchase we made when our oldest was a baby! He slept so much better in this and I could drag it all over the house, fold it up and go to grandmas.. or wherever. I will definitely be registering for this second time around! It's a must have in my opinion!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I'm never giving this up.I used this alot with my son.I took it everywhere with me.It is easy to carry around.Perfect to take around on trips or for traveling.My son was snuggled and comfortable in this!Its soft and it was a great buy! I'm not letting this go!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
This saved our lives! Our son hated his bassinet. This worked amazing. He also has reflux so he kept him slanted so his reflux didn't keep him up at night. Which was a saving grace for us! I would recommend it to everyone
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
My little mister man loves sleeping in it! I have a traditional crib and a pack n play but he loves sleeping in his sleeper. He takes his nap in it and sleep so well.
The price is perfect for how amazing it is.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buda, TX
My little guy now 3 months old has slept in this from the 1st night we brought him home. It has been a life-saver and fits perfectly by my bedside. Well worth the $50!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Ward, AR
I had one of these for both of my children until they were about 7 months old then they outgrew them...I really like this product...easy to rock them back to sleep in
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Is it okay to leave plugged into wall outlet when not in use or should I unplug every time product is not in use?
Ashely W.
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
What is the weight/height limit on this? My LO is longer than average.