BY FISHER-PRICE

The Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Bassinet is designed as a portable sleep environment for baby with the added parental benefit of a right size to fit beside mom's bed. The bassinet has a flat, elevated sleeping surface for baby, and it rocks with a gentle push from mom. The frame is lightweight and foldable for exceptional portability from room-to-room or in the car. A baby's view mirror is attached to the side of the bassinet and a linkable soft toy with jingle bell is included for playtime. see more...

Amanda P.
I love this bassinet so much! I was always skeptical about other bassinets because they don't have mesh sides but this one does. And I also love that it is foldable and portable so it makes staying places so much easier with baby. And it is a great price for the value :)
Cheri P.
I use this everyday for my 3 month old baby girl - it has everything we need in a portable bassinet. I like that it folds up for travel. Would be great in hotels to have. She sleeps great in it and it has a cute pattern. The rocking feature is not that big of a deal for us b/c she is mainly stationary. I like transporting it from room to room. Overall, a great buy!