Fisher-Price Rinsin' Fun Tub uploaded by Judith N.Fisher-Price Rinsin' Fun Tub uploaded by Judith N.

BY FISHER-PRICE

• Where was this when I was shopping for a tub? What stores sell it? 2 Answers
Judith N.
Judith N.
I got this tub as a shower gift and have used it for about two weeks now. Being a first time mom I'm really happy to say my baby girl loves the little mesh basket it holds her like a bouncer seat and she gets to play with the water without being submerged in it. The tub fits in my bathtub but not over my sink. I wouldn't use the sink anyways. The mesh really makes my baby feel secure and the fact that u can take it off is great because I'm sure she will enjoy the big baby tub just as much. This tub brings a watering canister and toy. I was very happy to receive this and both me and baby are enjoying it.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
I got this for a baby shower gift and was so excited! It allows the baby to grow with the tub making it easier for mom (who is still probably recovering from having said baby). When done just pull the plug and it empties on its own, no need to pick up and spill everywhere
Meaghan L.
Meaghan L.
Kingsland, GA
I absolutely love this bath tub the insert was great and now that my daughter is big enough it is just as great. she loved the toys that came with it as well.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
This is great for little kids but I feel like it's a wast because you could only use this tub for a few months.
Jazzy R.
Jazzy R.
Mission, TX
This baby tub looks like so much fun, i would give this a try for my baby. it looks pretty safe and sturdy, sure every mom would find it very easy to use and fun for baby.
carly s.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
Perfect for every baby! When they get older it converts into the big baby bath super easy! I would recommend it.
Abbe  K.
Abbe K.
We had this tub for my daughter and used it across our kitchen sink until my daughter was a little over a year old! It is great, safe and sturdy tub and grows with the baby. We started using the tub the day we brought her home from the hospital. I loved having the sling. The extras it comes with is fun and we still use them!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
This has been a great first bathtub for my girls! It is nice that I converts to a bigger tub as they grow older.
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake forest , CA
Mega Parent Expert
Great starter tub. The perfect size and I love how the mesh leaves room into the tub
Nohemi S.
Nohemi S.
Santa Ana, CA
For being a first time mommy this really helped alot!! Cuz i was scared of dropping the baby but thanks to the little basket it has it made everything so easy!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Where was this when I was shopping for a tub? What stores sell it?